TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$240 for a license plate frame - Super Snake!!

Wow!! Are the other Shelby billet license plate frames selling for this kind of $$$??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Single-2005-2009-Shelby-Billet-Aluminum-License-Plate-Frame-Super-Snake-/142332229644?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=U1nkqfnR2Er1OdHQwGs26reVWBw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I watched a used Super Snake fuse box cover sell for $550+ from Shelby Auctions 3 weeks ago, then a used special order polished sell for $600 a week later and then a new sell for $595.

Super Snake stuff has definitely gathered some steam in the selling world!! Not bad at all for a "post title" Shelby!!

R

Edited by Robert M

Bidding ended. Did it sell for $240? A repo custom one could be made for a lot less and on a license plate frame, it would be hard to tell the difference.

It says "winning bid" $240.50.

Getting someone to up-front the large cost of the initial set-up and run would be the big cost.

R

Edited by Robert M

• 7 months later...

A repo custom one could be made for a lot less and on a license plate frame, it would be hard to tell the difference.

I have a friend that makes custom plate covers on a CNC laser machine, if you like contact me and I can get you intouch with him...very reasonable $

Anyone contemplating doing so would need to contact Carroll Shelby Licensing first and enter into an licensing agreement to use Shelby trademarks.

Just sayin'

KIBOSH!............good to see the Shelby nameplates and trademarks being watched over.

Its not something we enjoy doing but c'mon folks Team Shelby is a Corporate Shelby owned website. Thank you for your understanding.

Let me add that we do understand the desire enthusiasts have for certain Shelby branded items and while I can not promise anything, if enough people reach out to the Shelby Store or SPP perhaps the person in charge of those departments would consider offering such an item.