TEAM SHELBY FORUM

**NEW PRODUCT** Shelby Registry Certificate Wooden Display Frame

SAI-Steven

Many Shelby owners have asked us for a nice display frame for their Shelby Registry Authenticity Certificate so we would like to announce that the Shelby Store now offers a high quality Shelby branded real wood display frame at an affordable price.

We knew that Shelby enthusiasts would only accept a high quality product so with that in mind we set some high goals that we were able to achieve and these goals were:

• Real wood construction, not some cheap laminate
  • Real glass front, not some cheap plastic front
  • Real metal Shelby insert, not some cheap plastic insert
  • Made in USA, not some cheap import
  • A enthusiast friendly price point

These frames are currently in production and we should be able to start shipping approximately April 17th.

We are offering these high quality frames at an introductory price of $28 and orders can be placed right now through the Shelby Store website. See link below.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/CERT-FRAME.htm

I'm not sure how long this introductory pricing will be in effect but all orders placed under this introductory price will be fulfilled at that price.

Steve

SAI27786.jpg

SAI27790.jpg

Many Shelby owners have asked us for a nice display frame for their Shelby Registry Authenticity Certificate so we would like to announce that the Shelby Store now offers a high quality Shelby branded real wood display frame at an affordable price.

We knew that Shelby enthusiasts would only accept a high quality product so with that in mind we set some high goals that we were able to achieve and these goals were:

• Real wood construction, not some cheap laminate
  • Real glass front, not some cheap plastic front
  • Real metal Shelby insert, not some cheap plastic insert
  • Made in USA, not some cheap import
  • A enthusiast friendly price point

These frames are currently in production and we should be able to start shipping approximately April 17th.

We are offering these high quality frames at an introductory price of $28 and orders can be placed right now through the Shelby Store website. See link below.

I'm not sure how long this introductory pricing will be in effect but all orders placed under this introductory price will be fulfilled at that price.

Steve

This is a great looking product and I would like to suggest to SAI that you offer the option of a package with a new certificate purchased to have it mounted and shipped. That would be a really nice touch for those that want their name added to the new certificates. Doing both for a $49.99 price point would be a great sale item.

Just my thoughts ................... GG

For sure a great price, I had mine professionally done in that same wooden frame with matting, cost was $85 . The matting really makes it stand out .

A matted frame was considered but when doing some owner research many owners wanted to display their certificate at car shows by placing the frame on their radiator cover or on top of their intake manifold. Matted frames were just too large for those type of uses.

This is a great looking product and I would like to suggest to SAI that you offer the option of a package with a new certificate purchased to have it mounted and shipped. That would be a really nice touch for those that want their name added to the new certificates. Doing both for a $49.99 price point would be a great sale item.

Just my thoughts ................... GG

That too was considered but the time it would take to unwrap a frame, insert the certificate, re-wrap the frame is just not cost effective. The SPP warehouse guys need to be able to pick an item off the shelf and ship. Although we are just talking a few minutes those minutes add up and labor costs must be keep down especially if a reduced price is offered for both a cert and a frame purchase.

We do appreciate your thoughts and just because they may not work today doesn't mean they won't work at a later date.

Steve

A matted frame was considered but when doing some owner research many owners wanted to display their certificate at car shows by placing the frame on their radiator cover or on top of their intake manifold. Matted frames were just too large for those type of uses.

Steve

Way Cool!

And yes to your logic on displaying the item. That is exactly what I will be doing with mine.

Thanks, Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that these frames will start shipping from SPP in the next couple of days and also a reminder that as of right now there is no guarantee that these frames will be ordered again or that the price will not go up. That will all depend on how this initial order sells. If its well received and sells out then I have more leverage to place another order.

So if you've haven't placed an order yet do so today.

or by phone at 702-405-3500

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...