TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Local dealers have 5 2014 gt350s including one widebody.

• 2 months later...

This 350 started at $54k and is now down to a starting bid of $44k. There is a reserve. Nice car.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Ford-Mustang-SHELBY-GT350-By-Shelby-American-/182625284550?hash=item2a8550b1c6:g:y0oAAOSwN2VZRbDl&vxp=mtr

This 350 started at $54k and is now down to a starting bid of $44k. There is a reserve. Nice car.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Ford-Mustang-SHELBY-GT350-By-Shelby-American-/182625284550?hash=item2a8550b1c6:g:y0oAAOSwN2VZRbDl&vxp=mtr

This particular GT350 doesn't appear to be one of the Ford air bag buy back cars. The CarFax report shows it was sold & titled before the buy back program.

Interesting that the seller is advertising the car as having 420hp when it was built as a 624hp GT350. The supercharger is clearly shown in the photos but hey they are an award winning Porsche dealership ;)

Steve

This particular GT350 doesn't appear to be one of the Ford air bag buy back cars. The CarFax report shows it was sold & titled before the buy back program.

Interesting that the seller is advertising the car as having 420hp when it was built as a 624hp GT350. The supercharger is clearly shown in the photos but hey they are an award winning Porsche dealership ;)

Steve

Earlier in the description it says 624 hp. Looks like they used a lot of the base GT description and didn't make all the right updates.

Is the CSM plate missing from the console? It's not where I expected it to be.

Edited by Al G.

Earlier in the description it says 624 hp. Looks like they used a lot of the base GT description and didn't make all the right updates.

Is the CSM plate missing from the console? It's not where I expected it to be.

Good catch, yup CSM plaque missing from console. Car also has the airbag listed as an open recall.

Steve

340 miles with frame and structural damage on the car fax?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272727739392

Looks like someone at the auction hit the wrong key. While anything is possible I highly doubt this car has structural damage.

The auction company listed this particular GT350 with no damage other than right door ding with no paint damage.

Wonder what the title shows? I assume its a clean title and the dealership isn't aware of what was reported to CarFax.

Steve

Hmmm. "No Accidents" yet "frame damage"?????

That's why I'm assuming someone hit the wrong key after the car went through the auction. The Shelby American Registry saved screen shots of each of these GT350's as they were auctioned off by Ford and as mentioned the auction description listed just a right door ding with no pint damage as the only defect.