TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Scoop Install Update

Hello All!

The hood scoop thread has grown to nearly 30 pages! Some of the pictures and instructions have dropped off, so I'm updating my installation instructions on the last page!

Go there if you're interested!

I'll keep updating till I get the instructions completed and will also add tips/hints that I have as well as those I get from other folks!

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by 2007_Shelby_GT

Hey Sam

Can you point to the new information on hood scoop installation protocols & procedures. Can't seem to find it and as I talked that spring is coming and my car is r ads except the "new" hood scoop install.

Thx for devoting time to this thread.

Hey Sam

Can you point to the new information on hood scoop installation protocols & procedures. Can't seem to find it and as I talked that spring is coming and my car is r ads except the "new" hood scoop install.

Thx for devoting time to this thread.

unless he hid it elsewhere, it is in the

"Shelby GT, GT-H Modifications and Tech". Section, under the pinned topic titled "The Hood Scoop Thread" and it is posted towards the end of the Hood Scoop Thread at or around post #812

but here is the linky to 'The Hood Scoop Thread" anyway.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/31128-the-hood-scoop-thread/

Edited by mhr1961