TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Team Shelby Membership kits

Al & Cyndi Haas

Steve, not to derail this thread but what about members who are "Shelby Registrars" ? Are you keeping us in place ? I know I used to get a team member packet as a gift for being a registrar but nothing for 2017 as of yet.

Joe, The Shelby American Registry has gotten a big jolt with Gary Patterson as President of Shelby American, Gary gets it. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be discussed on an open forum right now including any potential perks a Registrar may receive for being a Registry volunteer. Just like Team Shelby positive changes are coming to the Registry.

Steve

Joe, The Shelby American Registry has gotten a big jolt with Gary Patterson as President of Shelby American, Gary gets it. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be discussed on an open forum right now including any potential perks a Registrar may receive for being a Registry volunteer. Just like Team Shelby positive changes are coming to the Registry.

Steve

Steve, awesome news ! I really like and respect Gary Patterson. I met him in Vegas in 2010 and had a really great time with him during the Carlisle "Hail to the King" Ford National car show! He signed the radiator shroud on my 2009 GT500KR and we spoke for hours ! He's a great guy and so personable. You have my email address as well so if there's something that needs to be spoken about, please include me. You folks at Shelby have been tops with me and I appreciate it !

• 2 weeks later...

Anything to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Shelby GT?

Do not know if anyone got back to you, but unfortunately nothing for our '07's. It was all about the GT500. I figure our cars will not really be recognized till the 20th-25th year!

• 1 month later...

Just a little bump in case anyone still has a TS membership issue. If by chance anyone does please contact me at stevent@shelby.com and I'll ask the new TS staff look into it and get back to you.

So far the new TS staff has done a stellar job of correcting any membership problems that were not handled promptly by the previous staff.

Steve

still waiting on mine been 16 weeks member since 2010

muleskinner,

Team Shelby has recently replaced the previous membership fulfillment staff that was is place when you renewed, I'll have this looked into right away. Most of the new TS staff is in Monterrey right now so my request wont be seen by them until Monday but this certainly will be taken care of next week.

Steve

Seems my membership has expired when it still should be good through November

Took awhile to get my 17 member card. I was sent duplicate of the 16 pkg. Emailed a Brianna about getting 2017 stuff (coin, patch, window sticker, etc). Maybe I'll see it before I renew for 2018.

Both of you should have an email from Team Shelby in regards to your membership kits.

Steve