TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Team Shelby Membership kits

Al & Cyndi Haas

I believe, unless you've been in contact with someone like Jeremy, the shirt will have to be ordered separately. I have been told if you contact Jeremy before, you can get your shirt included. Guessing that's still the deal.

Just received my kit today,it's ok we have had better,but not complaining. You can't please everyone as we found out last year when everyone wanted something different and yes to what

Hawkeye said,

If you spoke to Jeremy you could order the shirt ,if you did not you got a gift card for the shirt with free shipping

They screwed up my renewal which used to be earlier in the year and now it got renewed in November so i didn't get the Shelby Annual Magazine so when I was at the Bash over a week ago I asked them in the Store about what happened so I could get a copy of it and person wouldn't help. I was told after Shelby released this magazine that if I get to the Shelby Store just ask for my copy and they'll give me one. Didn't happen and which is why I suggested just make all renewals from after Jan. 1st to say August that way everyone gets all the stuff inside the kit. I didn't even get a T-Shirt the last 2 years and I got the Shelby $10.00 bill but the woman in the store said they don't use those anymore so I got no magazine, no member T-Shirt, and a coupon I couldn't use

From what I understand, people can renew anytime once the new kit comes out (regardless of membership anniversary). Granted, you would be paying multiple times within one year, but it would advance your anniversary date to when you wanted it.

I called Jeremy yesterday, ordered my shirt, and got the kit moving this way.

Still waiting on mine here. I got an invoice but I already paid over a month ago so I'm hoping they aren't waiting on a second payment.

An invoice has been generated for you. Please log in to submit payment for this invoice. If payment has not been submitted before your purchases' expiry date the purchase(s) will expire.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Invoice Title......: Renewal: Team Shelby Southern Plains Region
Invoice Total......: 49.90
Invoice ID#........: 9732
Click here to pay the invoice: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=pay&id=9732

Still waiting on mine here. I got an invoice but I already paid over a month ago so I'm hoping they aren't waiting on a second payment.

An invoice has been generated for you. Please log in to submit payment for this invoice. If payment has not been submitted before your purchases' expiry date the purchase(s) will expire.

Invoice Title......: Renewal: Team Shelby Southern Plains Region

Invoice Total......: 49.90

Invoice ID#........: 9732

Click here to pay the invoice: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=pay&id=9732

A quick call to Jeremy, that should resolve your problem .

SAI Staff - Good Job on 2017 Kit

Ordered my SWAG on March 14 and arrived last night. This kit is big improvement over last year. I ordered an extra t-shirt and it was in the box also. The hat was a big improvement over prior years, really liked the magnet and other stuff. Not digging the Shelby window flag and if any of my forum buds would like the flag or sticker send me a pm as I don't do stickers/flags on my car.

Kudos too staff, well done this year. Would suggest you change the SWAG picture on the forum site to let everyone know what is in the new kit. Also this years t-shirt was one of the best ever, glad I ordered an extra.

Just my thoughts.............. GG

SAI Staff - Good Job on 2017 Kit

Ordered my SWAG on March 14 and arrived last night...

I responded to the invoice by renewing on JANUARY SEVENTH.

No new membership card. No new t-shirt or claim slip. No new anything.

Why should I have to "give Jeremy a quick call" to finish a transaction with a "professional" business?

Sad.

Why should I have to "give Jeremy a quick call" to finish a transaction with a "professional" business?

Sad.

Because unfortunately online is not 100% and does fail occasionally, and it would answer your question of 1) did your renewal get processed or lost in the ether 2) what the status is. It may be on it's way and might be sitting on your doorstep in the next couple days. Or, a glitch got in there and the transaction didn't actually get done. Or it's lost in a post office somewhere. Calling Jeremy would eliminate the concerns.

Because unfortunately online is not 100% and does fail occasionally, and it would answer your question of 1) did your renewal get processed or lost in the ether 2) what the status is. It may be on it's way and might be sitting on your doorstep in the next couple days. Or, a glitch got in there and the transaction didn't actually get done. Or it's lost in a post office somewhere. Calling Jeremy would eliminate the concerns.

Eight minutes after "Submit":

"Thank you for your payment for Renewal: Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region. Your payment has been received and your purchase is now active"

Sad.

Absolutely my thoughts exactly. If I have to go to this much trouble, it ain't worth it.