TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Team Shelby Membership kits

Al & Cyndi Haas

Mine hit yesterday, ordered on Good Friday. Very happy with the content and the quality keeps rising. Also got my Shelby frame, and it is really nice as well. Good work, everyone!!!

Hey John, check out page 104 of the Shelby Magazine. If you come to Carlisle, I'll autograph it for you. ;)

I saw that when the book originally came out. I'm going to get it signed by my other friend who is features in there as well, Shane Fowler. He has a continuation 289 Cobra. As mush as I'd love to be there this year, what with the GT500 anniversary, the newness of the job precludes that happening. I'll miss being there with y'all.

• 2 weeks later...

Emailing won't work either...tried twice, still waiting since Jan 27th

I talk to Jeremy a week ago, says he still has some to be filled looking at this week or next for shipping. I also don`t have mine.This membership packages has been discussed at our T.S meeting & changes will be coming for next year.

Nice try.

Multiple emails with no response. If the provided email contact link is not used it should be removed.

Your correct & I will bring this up, there will also be changes made moving forward to next year s memberships in getting them out to the members in a reasonable time.

Nice try.

Multiple emails with no response. If the provided email contact link is not used it should be removed.

As of right now if you are not getting a reply to your emails then you would need to call 702-405-3500 and ask for Jeremy. If that avenue fails then the next step would to be call the same phone number and ask to speak to Dean who is the Director of SPP which currently handles the fulfillment of the TS membership kits.

Now with that said you and all the others who have had membership kit difficulties do deserve an apology for this less than stellar service. I hate to use the words, "be patient changes are coming" because you'll all heard that before and are probably groaning right now reading that so lets just say that a solution is being worked on and will be implemented soon. There I go again using a word, "soon" that you'll have heard before.

Hang in there.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

As others have said, emails do not get a response...

I emailed, got an immediate response, and as near as possible to immediate delivery. Perfect storm, couple of months back.

I find great humor in the folks who refuse to pick up a phone. Showing the trend of our society......

I find the phrase "I find" pretentious.

(RareCat: I am not going to chase people around for something that I paid for. )

Why not? :headscratch:

Good question. I guess it's because we've been spoiled by the prevalence of roboticized instant gratification afforded by the big online vendors, and see any complications engendered by interactions with small, personalized establishments as personal insults.

It's true, though, that there have been numerous lapses in attention by the Team Shelby organization. Everyone on both ends of the deals could do better, doncha think?

Although Team Shelby is close to making an official announcement of the changes being made to the TS organization let me reassure you changes are being put in place as I type this post. Team Shelby has just increased the size of their staff that will have workers dedicated just to membership fulfillment so that these type of membership kit problems will be a thing of the past.

Stay tuned.

Steve

Why not? :headscratch:

Because I should not have to call, they have my money, where is my product?. I emailed Jeremy twice and did not get a response. I find that unacceptable, if I did that in my job I'd be looking for a new one. I've been a member of TS since day one, I pay my dues on time and expect TS to do their job and ship out the package. Is it really unreasonable to expect delivery of a paid product without having to chase people around and call?

I find great humor in the folks who refuse to pick up a phone. Showing the trend of our society......

I find great humor in your post.

I order over 100K a year through the internet and emails. I ordered my 40th conversion via email. I have had two problems over the years with this method.

One was Banga Stang for the radiator cover and the other is this issue. The Banga Stang issue was resolved quicker than this one.

As SAI-Steven indicates above, there is a problem that needs to be fixed.

I have yet to find a hearing aid that allows me to understand most phone conversations and if I ever find one that does, I would still prefer to email and have a record of the conversation. :)

Because I should not have to call, they have my money, where is my product?. I emailed Jeremy twice and did not get a response. I find that unacceptable, if I did that in my job I'd be looking for a new one. I've been a member of TS since day one, I pay my dues on time and expect TS to do their job and ship out the package. Is it really unreasonable to expect delivery of a paid product without having to chase people around and call?

Rarecat, in my opinion you have valid concerns but I hope you also understand there is always a chain of command that certainly could be helpful if one runs into any difficulty. So with that said have you emailed the Director of SPP? What about the Director of Team Shelby? The President of SAI? Your TS Regional Director? Wouldn't that be another way of resolving this without having to use the phone?

Yes in a perfect world you shouldn't have to email any of those folks but Team Shelby is not perfect and problems can occur. Pretty much everyone here at TS/SAI is accountable to someone higher up in the organization so if you've encountered a situation where you believe someone is not doing their job why not go up the chain of command for a solution?

Steve

Steve, not to derail this thread but what about members who are "Shelby Registrars" ? Are you keeping us in place ? I know I used to get a team member packet as a gift for being a registrar but nothing for 2017 as of yet.