TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Team Shelby Membership kits

Al & Cyndi Haas

Eight minutes after "Submit":

"Thank you for your payment for Renewal: Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region. Your payment has been received and your purchase is now active"

Well, that eliminates one possible issue. Still a bunch more than could be causing problems. I guess they put Jeremy's name, phone number, and email out there for customer service issues. If they wanted to leave everybody guessing, there would be no contact info. Pretty sure that complaining here won't answer any of your questions tho.

Huh, I guess I'm wired differently. If you want an answer, go get it. If you want to complain, do nothing but type. lol

Haha yeah it's real funny. This is no different than buying any other product online such as Amazon. You purchase a product and you expect to receive it. You don't expect you'll have to make an additional call to someone to receive it.

Amazon's a much bigger company, and I've had delivery issues with them as well. So far it's not that you haven't received what you ordered, you just haven't received it in the time frame you expect. I renewed in Nov, just got it 2 weeks ago, didn't consider it to be a problem.

I renewed in January, and the checkout states to expect delivery in 6-8 weeks (why? I don't know, but that's what it says). Anyhow, sent Jeremy an email last week and still waiting for an answer.

I can tell you one of the reasons the membership packages have been delayed, was because of a supplier of an item in the package was late shipping it The other reason maybe because of the Bash that was held two weeks ago.

Haha yeah it's real funny. This is no different than buying any other product online such as Amazon. You purchase a product and you expect to receive it. You don't expect you'll have to make an additional call to someone to receive it.

Well, I ordered mine with a call on Tues last week. It was at my door on Sat, quite nice I must say. Def worth a call that took 5 min.

I'm not on a first name basis with anyone at amazon, sorry. People like to hide behind the keyboard and blast those that don't heed their beckon call.

Hope you get yours soon.

January-to-March turnaround isn't a problem? I'd agree, up until I read of someone else's four-day experience. Someone in the castle is making wrong decisions. Pitchforks and torches, in another age.

Kinda like tipping the maître d' and getting moved to the front of the line....

Well, I ordered mine with a call on Tues last week. It was at my door on Sat, quite nice I must say. Def worth a call that took 5 min.

I'm not on a first name basis with anyone at amazon, sorry. People like to hide behind the keyboard and blast those that don't heed their beckon call.

Hope you get yours soon.

Just like "Jimmy Sak", I used the old fashion means of communication (phone) and my renewal packet was at my door in less than 14 days.

I hear ya, those places are too uppity for me. They would probably throw me out for eating my salad with the wrong fork.

Fork? The places I go to don't have Forks............but they DO have Sporks............. :hysterical:

Nice hat.

"Coupon code "PW8H-*****-STFU" is not valid."

STFU? Does everyone's invalid coupon code contain this cute phrase, or is it exclusive to those of us who have complained?

STFU.

Edited by Frank S

I had the same issue with my gift card. Called the store and found out I was entering the card number in the wrong location. If I remember correctly, on the last page of the check out process, before you actually place your order, there is a place to enter the gift card number. Worked like a champ once I entered it in the right location. Good luck.

Nice hat.

"Coupon code "PW8H-*****-STFU" is not valid."

STFU? Does everyone's invalid coupon code contain this cute phrase, or is it exclusive to those of us who have complained?

STFU.

LOL. So at least you finally got yours. At this point, I'm not expecting to receive mine. Prolly be the last dollar I spend with Shelby.

Just an update on membership packages, I just got off the phone with Jeremy & he said they are pretty much caught up & are sending out 300 packages this afternoon & tomorrow.

Wow, it's amazing what a phone call can accomplish.

I hope so. I talked to Jeremy a few weeks ago and he said they are getting caught up. I have been waiting a few months. There seems to always be an issue. I never received my 2015 kit even though I paid. I think I may be moving on to higher pastures..

"Just an update on membership packages, I just got off the phone with Jeremy & he said they are pretty much caught up & are sending out 300 packages this afternoon & tomorrow".

Hope that's true. Ordered mine on February 3 (invoice #9334)

"Just an update on membership packages, I just got off the phone with Jeremy & he said they are pretty much caught up & are sending out 300 packages this afternoon & tomorrow".

Hope that's true. Ordered mine on February 3 (invoice #9334)

See post #54 :)