TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which one? Help?

Mustang_Scotty

Tough choice as both are nice looking cars.

My preference is for the coupe, I find the convertibles look strange with the top down and missing the roof lines.

Either way you decide to go, if they are both 2007 models and even if you want to keep them stock as possible, I would allow for a newer clutch assembly and upgrade the overly large and heavy 07 harmonic balancer to the newer 08+ one.

Mentioning both of these requirements might be of help in the negotiations too, given what is known about that model year.

A 2007 GT500 convertible with 6500 miles and $31,500 which I am having inspected tomorrow but of course as luck may have it I made a deal today for a 1700 mile one owner white coupe for $29,000. Which one.? I value opinions so please help. Need to make decision in couple days.

If both cars are a 2007 model year, the convertible is a rarer build.

2,254 white coupes were built compared to

152 tungsten convertible

109 alloy convertibles

But the biggest question, are you a coupe or convertible person and how do you plan on using the car.

If both cars are a 2007 model year, the convertible is a rarer build.

2,254 white coupes were built compared to

152 tungsten convertible

109 alloy convertibles

But the biggest question, are you a coupe or convertible person and how do you plan on using the car.

That's the question. I like both. I'll us this toy for quick ride maybe 2 miles on a nice day, like the car to be noticed, and like the fact of being as close to new as possible.

That's the question. I like both. I'll us this toy for quick ride maybe 2 miles on a nice day, like the car to be noticed, and like the fact of being as close to new as possible.

Sounds like a toss up for you ,toss the coin & let her fall heads - vert ,tails -coupe. Good Luck

Ok, so which one, the vert with 6500k 2 owner and some flaws or the coupe, 1 owner with 2500k and perfect? Both 07 and same price

What type of flaws are you talking about? How long do you plan on keeping either car after purchased?

A 2007 GT500 convertible with 6500 miles and $31,500 which I am having inspected tomorrow but of course as luck may have it I made a deal today for a 1700 mile one owner white coupe for $29,000. Which one.? I value opinions so please help. Need to make decision in couple days.

I wish I could get that white one.