TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Security For Your Shelby?

Bruce2009KR

I'm curious if anyone has installed a security and/or locator device in their car to keep tabs on it at all times--even when simply in for repair / customizing. Scares the bejeebers out of me what someone might be doing with my car when out of my sight.

Thanks.

I had security system for the first two years I had my car, which was a promotion deal when I bought it from the dealer, I didn`t renew it. I usually stay with my car if it needs to go to a shop. Like mhr1961 said buy a security system if your that concerned about your car.

I'm curious if anyone has installed a security and/or locator device in their car to keep tabs on it at all times--even when simply in for repair / customizing. Scares the bejeebers out of me what someone might be doing with my car when out of my sight.

Thanks.

Nope, thats what insurance is for...

I put my car on a ship to go overseas, (and back again) and never had a concern.

If the Somalian rebels want to steal it, have at it....I will go get another one.

Now if it was a real 427 Cobra....thats a different story

Edited by Cali_KR