TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trying to contact new owner

tiger lee

I traded in my 2014 Shelby gt500 convertible Race Red In April 2016 it has completely stock except for polished wheels which make it stand out. The I.D. number is 1ZVBP8KZ7E5261812. The new owner tried to contact me on another forum by PM but I had no luck entering. I believe his name is Mark. I have all work order's and original window sticker etc, and I believe he would like to have them. If anyone can help please let me know. Lee

I traded in my 2014 Shelby gt500 convertible Race Red In April 2016 it has completely stock except for polished wheels which make it stand out. The I.D. number is 1ZVBP8KZ7E5261812. The new owner tried to contact me on another forum by PM but I had no luck entering. I believe his name is Mark. I have all work order's and original window sticker etc, and I believe he would like to have them. If anyone can help please let me know. Lee

Sorry, can't help with the new owner - but it looked like a really nice car! Any big issues in all those miles?

Sorry, can't help with the new owner - but it looked like a really nice car! Any big issues in all those miles?

First let me thank you for the video it is greatly appreciated. The only thing replaced were tires about every 25,000 miles not a problem with anything else. It drove and felt the same as the very first day I bought it. It is hard to believe but that car would have over 85,000 miles on it now if I would have kept it. I hope eventually that someone will recognize the car and let him know about the paper work I have. thanks Lee

• 7 months later...

After over a year since he posted on another forum I just contacted the New owner he was so complimentary on the condition of the car for the miles it had over 60,000 he thought it only had a few thousand when he saw it. He was so happy to know that he will be receiving the original window sticker and service receipts since new and pics of it on the showroom floor and a magazine it was featured in recently.