TEAM SHELBY FORUM

towing shelby

Torched10

Had a tire go flat while at a mall last week. AAA guy came and couldnt fifgue out how to pull it up on roll back.I looked in manual and it shows putting couple wooden planks,which he of course didnt have.So he asked me to drive it on,,WHAT A PITA>YTrying to slowly go up a ramp,because if i went too fast Id hit te truck was tough.Kept putting on hand brake so didnt roll back.Clutch was starting to smell.Finally get it done.

So where should he have put the chains.I see in themanual where they say,but they say to use wood.Im thinking no matter how it looks im gonna put a spare in trunk.Any ideas there thanks

Had a tire go flat while at a mall last week. AAA guy came and couldnt fifgue out how to pull it up on roll back.I looked in manual and it shows putting couple wooden planks,which he of course didnt have.So he asked me to drive it on,,WHAT A PITA>YTrying to slowly go up a ramp,because if i went too fast Id hit te truck was tough.Kept putting on hand brake so didnt roll back.Clutch was starting to smell.Finally get it done.

So where should he have put the chains.I see in themanual where they say,but they say to use wood.Im thinking no matter how it looks im gonna put a spare in trunk.Any ideas there thanks

What caused it to go flat , nail in the tire, slow leak? If it was something in the tire, a tire repair kit would of helped or maybe they could have removed the tire for a repair or replacement .