TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grille needed

0So I have been restoring a 2007 SGT and have gotten pretty far into it and now I am in need of a grill (preferably the stock grille) for it. I see that right as I am in need of it, it looks to be discontinued on Shelby Performance so just let me know. Thanks in advance!

post-46961-0-48515600-1484892419_thumb.jpg

IF i have it, i have the shell and grill in one piece as original... i replaced it with the 2008 shell so should have it all.....

m

What's the difference between 07 and 08? And you should let me know about buying that off of you because who knows if shelby will sell them again

07 used the stock mustang grille/surround cut out and overlaid with the Shelby grille like they did on the GT-H cars. By 2008, they designed their own surround to fit the aluminum insert. Much cleaner in look and didn't have to spend time cutting up the factory grille.

07 used the stock mustang grille/surround cut out and overlaid with the Shelby grille like they did on the GT-H cars. By 2008, they designed their own surround to fit the aluminum insert. Much cleaner in look and didn't have to spend time cutting up the factory grille.

Dang you kind of make me want the 08 style by telling me that but I will have to even see if I can find one . I'm probably limited on options but we will see! Thanks

I have two new in the box stock grills in my possession. I would be glad to give one up for your build. Let me know. You can PM me. Thanks.

Edited by Lynno

I have the Grille off my 2008 GT/SC never used or mounted as I chose the optional Shelby CS6 Grille from factory

I also have the Strut Tower Brace never used

And if looking for the 07/08 Shelby GT/Ford Racing Suspension I have that too changed my suspension at 4,500 miles to Griggs stuff

Still have the Shelby/Ford Racing Cold Air/Conical Filter

DSC03645.JPG

DSC03649.JPG