TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the FORUMS!!! WOO HOO!!!

joshua484

Oh,

Chopped?... now I'm concerned... LOL :tequila:

OK, I've waited until you got up the required 10 posts...

I'm sorry to say that white is not nearly as fast as Vista Blue. White pigment reflects all wavelengths of light, and that reflection (or bouncing, if you will) of light exerts pressure on your vehicle, slowing it down. Vista Blue, on the other hand, absorbs most light wavelengths, reflecting only light in the blue spectrum. According to the laws of conservation of energy, that absorbed light energy has to go somewhere. The Vista Blue paint was specially designed to funnel that absorbed energy to the engine creating higher output.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Welcome to StangsUnleashed, Josh!

OK, I've waited until you got up the required 10 posts...

I'm sorry to say that white is not nearly as fast as Vista Blue. White pigment reflects all wavelengths of light, and that reflection (or bouncing, if you will) of light exerts pressure on your vehicle, slowing it down. Vista Blue, on the other hand, absorbs most light wavelengths, reflecting only light in the blue spectrum. According to the laws of conservation of energy, that absorbed light energy has to go somewhere. The Vista Blue paint was specially designed to funnel that absorbed energy to the engine creating higher output.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Welcome to StangsUnleashed, Josh!

HOLY CRAP.

:blink:

Archived