TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the FORUMS!!! WOO HOO!!!

joshua484

After literally MONTHS of reading the forums and wanting to see the forum pictures that are attached I FINALLY GOT IN!! :yahoo:

It was my hotmail email account that wouldn't let me register and I finally tracked down an email account that would let me register!

So here I am to contribute to the society!

Here are some photos for all to enjoy!!!

post-9222-1183059728_thumb.jpg

post-9222-1183059748_thumb.jpg

post-9222-1183059817_thumb.jpg

post-9222-1183059885_thumb.jpg

post-9222-1183059969_thumb.jpg

post-9222-1183060047_thumb.jpg

After literally MONTHS of reading the forums and wanting to see the forum pictures that are attached I FINALLY GOT IN!! :yahoo:

It was my hotmail email account that wouldn't let me register and I finally tracked down an email account that would let me register!

Welcome to the site. Those are some sweet photos.

Welcome Joshua...nice nostalgic color.

Thanks Dave!

You are one of the people I want to talk to on this board because you have done some mods and track the car! At least I think you drag race the car, don't you?

I really like the white and tungsten color combo. It will be interesting to see if that combo becomes more desirable as time goes on because of the low amount of that color produced or if people don't want them because they aren't the original shelby racing white/blue..... hmmm...

welcome Joshua :happy feet:

congratulations on getting a shelby with the fastest color :banvictory:

..watch out for that young lady in the photo; she looks pretty happy and excited, and may get your keys and never give them back :headspin:

YES! I have heard about you! You and I both know that Performance White is the fastest color!!! :banvictory: LOL!!

What do you guys know about the 40th Anniversary package, and how I don't need to change the color of the stripes?

-Josh

Welcome aboard joshua, nice pics. If you get the 40th package you don't have to change color of stripes, good for you.

Thanks for welcoming me aboard the site!

Tell me more about the 40th package and how I wouldn't need to change the color of the stripes!??

-Josh

Edit: nevermind I went to Shelby Auto's website and got all the info on the package. Thank you.

Welcome Josh....

Great to have you on board. There are a lot of great guys here....(and one stray dog that no one is claiming).

You're right! White is the fastest color!!! :shift:

Thanks Dave!

You are one of the people I want to talk to on this board because you have done some mods and track the car! At least I think you drag race the car, don't you?

I really like the white and tungsten color combo. It will be interesting to see if that combo becomes more desirable as time goes on because of the low amount of that color produced or if people don't want them because they aren't the original shelby racing white/blue..... hmmm...

Joshua, I've got a white/tungsten and there are not many of them. There will be one less in September as I will be getting the 40th Anniversary and they will replace the stripes with Silver. I love my car and it breaks my heart to give up the Tungsten, but the 40th only comes one way. Only time will tell if that combination becomes more desirable. If you are happy that's all that counts. Welcome aboard.

Hi Joshua, sweet ride you have there! How long have you had your car?

Blayne

Thank You!

I am so happy to be here - this is THE forum I wanted to be in on!

Greetings, congratulations and welcome.

BJ (the Guinea Pig)

Joshua,

Sweet ride! That truely is one of the rarest color combo's out there. I've seen cobrafan's car in person and it is NICE! I'm "old school" and was surprised at how much I liked the tungsten as well as the blue.

Your car is awefully stock looking though...... :stirpot: I think we could help you with a few mod's :devil:

Enjoy the forum there are a lot of great folks here.

Hi Joshua, sweet ride you have there! How long have you had your car?

Blayne

Thanks Blayne!

I have had my car for 3 months and have enjoyed every second of it!!!

Joshua,

Sweet ride! That truely is one of the rarest color combo's out there. I've seen cobrafan's car in person and it is NICE! I'm "old school" and was surprised at how much I liked the tungsten as well as the blue.

Your car is awefully stock looking though...... :stirpot: I think we could help you with a few mod's :devil:

Enjoy the forum there are a lot of great folks here.

I do have the Eibach Pro Kit springs, and I just added an HID light kit that looks very, very bad ass!!

I purchased the 4300k light kit so that when you 1st turn the lights on while they are warming up they are a

sick looking blue with a mix of some purple. But once they are warmed up they are crystal white and they

light the road very very nicely and look exotic rolling down the road.

Of course the Eibach Pro Kit makes it look low and road-race ready!

God I Love having this car and I Love being here!!!

:victory:

That's my car!! Well at least it will be in the near future. It was released from the plant the week of June 18th and trying to be patient until the car arrives at the dealership. Your car is the second Performance White and Tungsten I have seen. Not sure how many were made but can't be that many. Great color combination and yes I am biased.

Thanks Dave!

I am not the expert on drag racing. :hysterical2: I did race once...and I'm planning to go Tuesday night maybe also.

My mods are minimal...perhaps you are thinking of someone else...if you want the lowdown on mods, talk to Blayne, iceman, Badboy, Harleydealer, dond, snoop, RUF, mrfarmdog....geesh...I could add another 20 names on this list... :hysterical2:

Plenty of people around to help...just speak up.

Dave

Welcome Joshua,

That color combo is very sweet indeed. I love the white cars. Your combo is very nice looking. We are glad you found us. I am looking forward to seeing your car around here more. Take care, and drive safe.

That's my car!! Well at least it will be in the near future. It was released from the plant the week of June 18th and trying to be patient until the car arrives at the dealership. Your car is the second Performance White and Tungsten I have seen. Not sure how many were made but can't be that many. Great color combination and yes I am biased.

Nice! I Love the color combo! Don't the pictures make it worth it(until you get yours)?

I am not the expert on drag racing. :hysterical2: I did race once...and I'm planning to go Tuesday night maybe also.

My mods are minimal...perhaps you are thinking of someone else...if you want the lowdown on mods, talk to Blayne, iceman, Badboy, Harleydealer, dond, snoop, RUF, mrfarmdog....geesh...I could add another 20 names on this list... :hysterical2:

Plenty of people around to help...just speak up.

Dave

AD,

Yeah all those names you listed off are the fast guys!! Sweet!!

Welcome Joshua,

That color combo is very sweet indeed. I love the white cars. Your combo is very nice looking. We are glad you found us. I am looking forward to seeing your car around here more. Take care, and drive safe.

Grabber,

Thanks! I was glad you chimed in!

After months of reading everyone's posts but not being able to post or view pics this is HUGE relief to finally be able to interact with everybody!!

This IS the premier forum for GT500's!!

HSURB - If you get this message - people from South Dakota CAN read and spell!! :hysterical2:

Grabber,

Thanks! I was glad you chimed in!

After months of reading everyone's posts but not being able to post or view pics this is HUGE relief to finally be able to interact with everybody!!

You mean that you missed some of my 8653 photos! :rant:

Congratulations..... I don't think I have ever seen that color combo before. You are right, it can't be that common. Unfortunately, everyone knows that the white/blue or blue/white color combo is the fastest. LOL ;)

Oh, is that it? I was always told it was just the Performance White base color that TRUELY made it the fastest....am I mistaken on this? :hysterical:

Hey joshua484, your count is adding up soon you'll be ripped to pieces. Watch out for Ruf, he goes around hacking everyones photos. Be careful what you post hehehe

BAD RUF,BAD! :hysterical2:

BTW welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

What do you mean by "ripped to pieces"? :(

Archived