Jump to content

underhood Question

Recommended Posts

I was detailing under the hood of my hertz convertible today and saw this on the passenger side shock tower. These bolt holes are on the front of the tower, facing the grille.


Does anyone have any idea what these are for?

All Mustangs have those bolt holes but I've only seen GT500's with something bolted to them.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...