TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

Still not showing the maps. at least on my computer

:doh:

Folks I did recently find that the original map links are now failing to show. I'm working on getting these updated.

I'm so ready for this years Run!

Edited by stngfever

Anyone leaving from Ontario?

Mark, the closest that I am aware of is cobramark1 is hoping to join us. We talked on the phone just last week. He would be coming down from North of Detroit on I75 which of course is the Windsor exit when passing through. He would then hook up with a few of us on the North side of Toledo. His problem is he will not know until the week prior if he can make the trip due to some work travel plans.

If you are close to Windsor you could join Scott and I in Toledo. And again join us on the way back. Scott and I usually split up in Toledo and he goes North to I96 and I take the toll road towards Indiana. But he always comes to my house the night before and we jump on the toll road heading East. We would just need to arrange times if Windsor works for you.

Guest markham51

Mark, the closest that I am aware of is cobramark1 is hoping to join us. We talked on the phone just last week. He would be coming down from North of Detroit on I75 which of course is the Windsor exit when passing through. He would then hook up with a few of us on the North side of Toledo. His problem is he will not know until the week prior if he can make the trip due to some work travel plans.

If you are close to Windsor you could join Scott and I in Toledo. And again join us on the way back. Scott and I usually split up in Toledo and he goes North to I96 and I take the toll road towards Indiana. But he always comes to my house the night before and we jump on the toll road heading East. We would just need to arrange times if Windsor works for you.

Thanks for the info Cliff,

I am thinking this might be fun but also have a number of commitments that would need to be ironed out before then.

Mark

Edited by markham51

I'm thinking I'm pretty much in for at least one day of fun and probably both weather permitting. As an FYI, if the Super 8 in Boone runs out of space there is also a Marriot Courtyard and/or Baymont Suites Hotel just down the road and conveniently walking (or stumbling) distance from the Appalachian Mountain Brewery.

https://amb.beer/

03f036e89bf1802901d986e344782177.png

Nice. We finally get to meet. Let's hope for great weather......... Our entire March sucked here in Michigan and April has started just as bad. We are expecting 6 inches of SNOW tomorrow. Grrrrrr

Nice. We finally get to meet. Let's hope for great weather......... Our entire March sucked here in Michigan and April has started just as bad. We are expecting 6 inches of SNOW tomorrow. Grrrrrr

Looking forward to it. For once, this event does not conflict with my kids Spring Break. :)

I'm thinking I'm pretty much in for at least one day of fun and probably both weather permitting. As an FYI, if the Super 8 in Boone runs out of space there is also a Marriot Courtyard and/or Baymont Suites Hotel just down the road and conveniently walking (or stumbling) distance from the Appalachian Mountain Brewery.

Looking forward to having you join us.

BTW... Baymont is sold out and Courtyard is nearly double :drop: Not to mention Super 8 has been Great to us!

Nearly 3 weeks away! :shift:

Looking forward to having you join us.

BTW... Baymont is sold out and Courtyard is nearly double :drop: Not to mention Super 8 has been Great to us!

Nearly 3 weeks away! :shift:

I guess I better get my arse in gear... got a new battery in her last night.... oil change and lube and I should be ready to go!!!

Sorry to hear Cliff

Our has started with extreme heat, we broke a record yesterday for 94 degrees, last record was 91. I was in the pool yesterday.... :whistling: