TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

Doug, Kenna or Jenna who cares. The most important thing is you're in and when the cruise is over you will have many exciting stories to tell. Usually there are many about Jim and his shenanigans. :hysterical:
Don't believe anything Cliff or Scott says.
Frank, don't forget the brownies.
Jenny looking forward seeing the Devil Bunny.
It will be good to see Jeff and Vic again.

Peter, get with the program and make those reservations.. :rob_grabber:
Where is George????? :headscratch:

Jim and his shenanigans. :redcard:

Me and Shenanigans>??? Only because I am trying to one up Scott and Cliff... :stirpot:

Reservations made..... Can't wait!

Which state are you from and what's your first name?

Woo Hoo another one to the list out of the blue! Love it!

We're at 11 confirmed and 12 with reservations.

Gonna be and epic trip this year.

Just under 3 weeks away.

Edited by stngfever

Just under 3 weeks away.

Reservations made..... Can't wait!

Just under 3 weeks away.

Scott,

It is Steve Grndrich, (Sorry Steve if I misspelled your name) From GA.

That was a comfy chair. Kind of figured I might as well get settled in while waiting on you guys.

Vic

As they say, your story...

While my memory isn't what it use to be, I do recall this chair had something to do with finding furniture for the homeless??? :whistling:

That was a comfy chair. Kind of figured I might as well get settled in while waiting on you guys.

Vic

The chair OR the leg kicked up while reviewing underside of car. LOL. Looking forward to seeing you Vic...........and of course the rest of the gang and the new folks.

The Dragon photographer "KillBoy" posted about construction on 129 South: https://www.facebook.com/killboydotcom/

Announcement for those planning to visit between April 17-29. We had heard rumors that this might happen, but now we have confirmation. Looks like the Dragon will be closed for 30 minute intervals then open for 30 Monday through Friday. Open normal on weekends. Spread the word.

*UPDATE* I spoke to them by phone, and they said the road will be closed on both sides of the scenic overlook, very ...close to where work is being done. So most of the road will still be open, but turning around will be interesting for cars especially as things start to back up.

*UPDATE2* We're also hearing now that they won't be shutting down the road EVERY 30 minutes, just for 30 minute stints when they have to work over the road. The sheriff's dept. will be around working traffic though.

The Dragon photographer "KillBoy" posted about construction on 129 South: https://www.facebook.com/killboydotcom/

Announcement for those planning to visit between April 17-29. We had heard rumors that this might happen, but now we have confirmation. Looks like the Dragon will be closed for 30 minute intervals then open for 30 Monday through Friday. Open normal on weekends. Spread the word.

*UPDATE* I spoke to them by phone, and they said the road will be closed on both sides of the scenic overlook, very ...close to where work is being done. So most of the road will still be open, but turning around will be interesting for cars especially as things start to back up.

*UPDATE2* We're also hearing now that they won't be shutting down the road EVERY 30 minutes, just for 30 minute stints when they have to work over the road. The sheriff's dept. will be around working traffic though.

From what I saw on the original map links, we won't be anywhere near the Dragon... unless the route has changed.