TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

You'll have fun!

Shall I add you to the list? :whistling:

jerseygator, shall I add you as well :puppy_kiss:

I need to check with my attorney up there in Boone , I went to school there in the late 80's and think there may still be some outstanding warrants out on me in Watguga County

Not yet. I'm seriously considering it. Just need to work out a few details. Stay tuned...

There's a name I have not seen in a long while. Hope you are well. Maybe we'll both be able to go. Yin and Yang.

The more the merrier. Yes we sure fooled them with the fake police report about Scott getting handcuffed. LOL Jim still doesn't know what to think of us two. LOL :drop::drop:

Edited by Rumors

The more the merrier. Yes we sure fooled them with the fake police report about Scott getting handcuffed. LOL Jim still doesn't know what to think of us two. LOL :drop::drop:

Come to think about it.... with the way we drive, drink, smoke, talk, communicate with public, drag race, grabbing and flirting with the check in lady , and many other fun exciting things...... somebody just might really get handcuffed this year. :yahoo:
BTW Remember the smokie rules...... never let a camaro or vette pass and never grab the check in lady buy the a**. :wub: :flirt: :puppy_kiss: :drool: :shift:

Come to think about it.... with the way we drive, drink, smoke, talk, communicate with public, drag race, grabbing and flirting with the check in lady , and many other fun exciting things...... somebody just might really get handcuffed this year. :yahoo:
BTW Remember the smokie rules...... never let a camaro or vette pass and never grab the check in lady buy the a**. :wub: :flirt: :puppy_kiss: :drool: :shift:

Talk about setting the bar :dance:

About that smoking part, the only thing that'll be smoking from the lead driver will be his tires :peelout::rockon::hysterical2:

Just over 2 months away :clapping:

Edited by stngfever

The real fireworksgiphy.gifwas when Scott and Don got into it and did not speak for a Day :whistling:

The real fireworksgiphy.gifwas when Scott and Don got into it and did not speak for a Day :whistling:

YA, that was almost as exciting as the time you played grab ass** with the check in lady trying to get her to sit on your car for a picture. :hysterical::hysterical: Is Vic riding up with you? :)

Put me down as a definite maybe.....Jean is out, not enough vacation to do this and Carlisle. Bret (Firebird) bought a 16 Mustang GT, he wants to go if I end up going. Possible changes on the job front keep me from committing.....

Put me down as a definite maybe.....Jean is out, not enough vacation to do this and Carlisle. Bret (Firebird) bought a 16 Mustang GT, he wants to go if I end up going. Possible changes on the job front keep me from committing.....

Sure hope you can make it Frank.

Bret sure seemed to enjoy himself with the rain shortened trip a few years go, looking forward to seeing him again! (no more fire chicken jokes this time) :whistling: