TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

Reservations changed.

Cliff they are not answering phone because they dont want YOU there!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

No problem with changing my reservations.....

they answered right away when I called, I guess they didn't want me either..... as soon as I said I had to cancel my reservations they both said "are you with the Team Shelby Group?" I'm use to having a reputation but it usually happens AFTER the event not BEFORE.... :hysterical:

they answered right away when I called, I guess they didn't want me either..... as soon as I said I had to cancel my reservations they both said "are you with the Team Shelby Group?" I'm use to having a reputation but it usually happens AFTER the event not BEFORE.... :hysterical:

Sorry your not going to make it. I was looking forward to some adult beverages with you and Btch

Sorry your not going to make it. I was looking forward to some adult beverages with you and Btch

Yeah I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I was looking forward to it myself. I guess it may be a blessing in disguise because I need the money to get my truck inspected.

Correct, perhaps for future dates we can look at later in the year like May or June

That would work better for me as well. April is a very busy month along with the beginning of May. Mid May open and then again in June.

I don't think it matters when you plan it, some people will be able to make it and some won't, it may rain... there are so many variables.

Precisely the largest issue with these events. While we do enjoy whomever can join us in these treks, the chosen dates will always conflict for some.

Hence our decision to just pick a date and rain date and roll with it.

Mother Nature is always a big factor for these treks.

Now back down to 8 days :drool:

Precisely the largest issue with these events. While we do enjoy whomever can join us in these treks, the chosen dates will always conflict for some.

Hence our decision to just pick a date and rain date and roll with it.

Mother Nature is always a big factor for these treks.

Now back down to 8 days :drool:

No worries. I can drive in the Smokey Mountains pretty much whenever I want as it is only a couple hours away. If anyone wants to join me, just let me know and we can create another trip whenever.

looks as though it was a good choice to wait a week, the storms moving through the area are pretty severe....

Yep, majority of the route that was planned for today appears to be wet all day with severe storms throughout.

As well as next weekend looking to be perfect with 20% on Saturday and Sunday and 10% on Monday :victory:

Looks like the Michigan group will be departing Friday a.m. with a stop in Charleston WV for the night.

Saturday taking some mountain roads into Bristol then the Snake into Boone :shift:

So is anyone coming up from the south side through Atlanta into Boone on Saturday? Still working on clearing my schedule but if I can make it work I will head up Friday late afternoon with an overnight somewhere in North Florida and run Saturday into Boone. Looking to see if anyone running a similar route and wants to coordinate a meetup somewhere.

GT

Have fun guys.... keep the shiny side up!

We shall Doug. Sorry you couldn't make it as I was looking forward to meeting you. Those Florida guys are such pranksters and I felt you could team up with us MidWest guys to keep them even. LOL

So is anyone coming up from the south side through Atlanta into Boone on Saturday? Still working on clearing my schedule but if I can make it work I will head up Friday late afternoon with an overnight somewhere in North Florida and run Saturday into Boone. Looking to see if anyone running a similar route and wants to coordinate a meetup somewhere.

GT

It will probably be Don. His call is gt67 - Don - Florida

Send him a PM to wake him up. LOL

We shall Doug. Sorry you couldn't make it as I was looking forward to meeting you. Those Florida guys are such pranksters and I felt you could team up with us MidWest guys to keep them even. LOL

Also sorry you couldn't make it!

And +1 on needing the help with those Florida pranksters :whistling:

4 Days to go :dance:

Also sorry you couldn't make it!

And +1 on needing the help with those Florida pranksters :whistling:

4 Days to go :dance:

I'll be there in spirit! Enjoy!