TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

I'm sure we will!!! I hope the bar is close to the motel because the wife goes to bed EARLY!!

For Boone, no bars are within crawling distance, therefore it's a BYOB parking lot or breakfast area bar :happy feet:

The last one to arrive is tasked with the BYOB part :hysterical:

I just hope Jim doesn't bring his doll :doh:

The weather seems to be doing it's job and moving out for us :thumbsup:

Edited by stngfever

T

The Hell with that, just get a new one...

LOL. Too funny and I am sure he will.

Two out of three times is not good enough. We need 75% this time in order to get there before you guys. Heck he may hit 4 out of 4 times for a perfect 100%, except that would slow us down and the cuffs again will come out.

For Boone, no bars are within crawling distance, therefore it's a BYOB parking lot or breakfast area bar :happy feet:

I just hope Jim doesn't bring his doll :doh: (Yes it really confused Jenny last time). :puppy_kiss::puppy_kiss:

I just hope Jim doesn't bring his doll :doh:

:club:

I'm sure we will!!! I hope the bar is close to the motel because the wife goes to bed EARLY!!

A short ride into town will prove fruitful for craft beer and such.

Looking at Google Earth map of Boone, anybody up for an impromptu car show/cruise-in during dinner? I see a couple of places that might have enough parking - I'm willing to make phone calls to store managers and set something up. "Come Back Shack" burger joint looks interesting.

Ideas?

Sam

Looking at Google Earth map of Boone, anybody up for an impromptu car show/cruise-in during dinner? I see a couple of places that might have enough parking - I'm willing to make phone calls to store managers and set something up. "Come Back Shack" burger joint looks interesting.

Ideas?

Sam

I thought the dinner was set up already???

The Pedalin' Pig

:headscratch:

Sooooo.........you're going to the moonshine capitol of the world, and bringing shine from.............Florida.... :headscratch:

MMMMMMM! distilled swamp water! :drool:

Yep, that would be Jim :doh:

Monday weather not looking the greatest, let's hope it moves out as the rest of the weather is looking good!

Yep, that would be Jim :doh:

Monday weather not looking the greatest, let's hope it moves out as the rest of the weather is looking good!

The person I purchased the moonshine from claims they won the #2 award for moonshining against many of the Carolina's people.

Maybe we need to buy some more up there and compare brands... :whistling:

I was noticing the weather as well. We have had quite a bit in the past few days and it looks like more on the way. My youngest daughter's 8th birthday is over the rain date weekend so I would not be able to go.

That usually happens when I'm involved..... sorry

So you are the Rain Maker! ;)

Right now looks like 40% chance of afternoon thundershowers on Sunday in Boone all the way up to Roanoke. Monday is 60% throughout that area of the planned route. Welcome to NC in Spring. By Friday this could all change.