TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Checking in from Pa

paknght

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orf

Sorry I missed that group of rides. I'm not for sitting around the cruise circuit either,with a bunch of crum-crushers leaning on the car. Any of you have a wide open area, or know of one, where we could gab for a while? Let's kick it around for a while.

Milt - Ebonyvert

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find a good venture shield installer in Western PA area? Any idea what its running lately to have it installed?

Also this Friday is Mustang Night at the Starlite Car Cruise in Wexford. They have had over 1600 cars for the last 2 weeks and from what I heard the Mustang Night is supposed to be one of their biggest nights. So it should be a good show. I will be there, and if weather permits my car will be there. Is there anyone else planning on going?

Sorry I don't live close enough for that show but I will be in Akron OH on August 2nd for the Summit Racing All Mustang show. They have some really good turnouts there and alot of fun. I am not sure how far you are from there but I hope to see you there.

Does anyone know where I can find a good venture shield installer in Western PA area? Any idea what its running lately to have it installed?

Also this Friday is Mustang Night at the Starlite Car Cruise in Wexford. They have had over 1600 cars for the last 2 weeks and from what I heard the Mustang Night is supposed to be one of their biggest nights. So it should be a good show. I will be there, and if weather permits my car will be there. Is there anyone else planning on going?

Grad,

Read your comment about Wexford Cruise and I plan to stop in. Don't think I'll

bring Shelby. One day I witnessed kids jumping on running board of old truck

there to look in, at the chagrin if the owner across the isle. I'll look in on Shelbys

on site. What color are you driving?

Milt--ebonyvert

Grad,

Read your comment about Wexford Cruise and I plan to stop in. Don't think I'll

bring Shelby. One day I witnessed kids jumping on running board of old truck

there to look in, at the chagrin if the owner across the isle. I'll look in on Shelbys

on site. What color are you driving?

Milt--ebonyvert

My car is T. Grey with Silver stripes, and the 40th Ann. I should be up in the front with the featured mustang club. I hope to see you there.

I just got an email today, stating that tomorrows show is canceled due to the weather. But I also just found out yesterday that Butler's show is Sunday. I'm going to try and make it there if the rain would ever stop ruining my shows.

I just got an email today, stating that tomorrows show is canceled due to the weather. But I also just found out yesterday that Butler's show is Sunday. I'm going to try and make it there if the rain would ever stop ruining my shows.

Any word on a "rain date", or is the Mustang theme night gone for the year?

Any word on a "rain date", or is the Mustang theme night gone for the year?

They usually don't do rain dates, but since Mustang Night is usually a pretty big night they said they are going to try and reschedule.

Weather permitting, this Saturday the Flashlight Drags are at the Zelienople Airport!

Let’s hope for dry weather!

cross our fingers!

I passed an Ebony with white stripe GT500 on Freedom Road this afternoon

heading toward Cranberry. Wonder if he was going to the Wexford show

which was cancelled?

Still waiting on Zelie start time.

Milt--ebonyvert

Yes he was .... I drove out not knowing it was canceled and he was in the Panera Bread parking lot with some friends chatting. To bad the show was canceled because the weather cooperated and it was actually a very nice night!

Any idea if GPMC is going to reschedule the show?

Yes he was .... I drove out not knowing it was canceled and he was in the Panera Bread parking lot with some friends chatting. To bad the show was canceled because the weather cooperated and it was actually a very nice night!

Any idea if GPMC is going to reschedule the show?

Mr4,

I could have sworn I saw an Ebony not Alloy, but we passed quickly. I was in my wife's ricer. Do you know the start time, (if weather holds) for Zelie drags? I'm not bringing the Shelby, don't know parking area, never been to these drags. Don't know about Wexford event.

Later.

Milt--ebonyvert

Hey Ebonyvert

Nice to meet you Saturday. Sorry I didnt see your question on times till now.

Were you still there when the crowd called for the 2 GT500's to run together?

Was a great race between the two cars, very close but I edged out the win!!!!

Followed that with a race against a new 08 Z06.... edged out that win too!!!!!

:banvictory:

Mr4,

I could have sworn I saw an Ebony not Alloy, but we passed quickly. I was in my wife's ricer. Do you know the start time, (if weather holds) for Zelie drags? I'm not bringing the Shelby, don't know parking area, never been to these drags. Don't know about Wexford event.

Later.

Milt--ebonyvert

No you saw an Ebony and so did I when I mistakenly drove out to the canceled show :doh:

The Wexford show is actually put on by the church there, not GPMC. There are members of the club that are on the board for Wexford though, so hopefully tomorrow at our meeting I will find out if and when they reschedule Mustang Night for. I will report my finding as soon as I hear something.

Hey Ebonyvert

Nice to meet you Saturday. Sorry I didnt see your question on times till now.

Were you still there when the crowd called for the 2 GT500's to run together?

Was a great race between the two cars, very close but I edged out the win!!!!

Followed that with a race against a new 08 Z06.... edged out that win too!!!!!

:banvictory:

Charlie,

Didn't notice your comment on the Zelie races, been kind of busy.

Left the races, was getting cooked by the sun. Glad you won the races. Did you race the Vette where the husband/wife team were racing. That red one seemed pretty quick, hope that was the one you beat!

My memory is slipping though, who did you say produced the shock tower covers you have installed? Thanks and good luck.

Milt---ebonyvert

Charlie,

who did you say produced the shock tower covers you have installed?

Here is a link to the shock tower covers I have.

http://www.midwestautogear.com/Products/Sh...ower_Covers.php

You need to specify color and the GT500 Strut Brace.

And by the way, last weekend I only raced the slow vette, the blue 2008 Z06. I raced the red one twice last year... won one and lost one. It looks even faster this year.... then again so am I :happy feet:

Here is a link to the shock tower covers I have.

http://www.midwestautogear.com/Products/Sh...ower_Covers.php

You need to specify color and the GT500 Strut Brace.

And by the way, last weekend I only raced the slow vette, the blue 2008 Z06. I raced the red one twice last year... won one and lost one. It looks even faster this year.... then again so am I :happy feet:

Thanks Charlie for the link to Midwest. I'll be ordering the covers next week after I return from Early Ford V-8 Club meet in Dearborn. Don't want anything sitting in the porch for a week.

That red Vette had a very loud super-charger on the runs I watched. Wish you had gotten ahold of him.

Thanks again.

Milt--ebonyvert

Archived