TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yellow Up arrow on dash ???

Evil08

Consider (with tongue firmly in cheek) that these cars, like all American cars, have to be tuned for maximum gas mileage: so, with a 5.4 liter, dual overhead cam, 32 valve, supercharged V8 our government determined that the drivers of these vehicles needed a reminder as to when to shift gears for maximum fuel economy. Apparently, without a specific tune, you cannot keep the light from reminding you. On the one all-out run I've made I swear it was blinking furiously about 125 mph!!!

Consider (with tongue firmly in cheek) that these cars, like all American cars, have to be tuned for maximum gas mileage: so, with a 5.4 liter, dual overhead cam, 32 valve, supercharged V8 our government determined that the drivers of these vehicles needed a reminder as to when to shift gears for maximum fuel economy. Apparently, without a specific tune, you cannot keep the light from reminding you. On the one all-out run I've made I swear it was blinking furiously about 125 mph!!!

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one

• 3 weeks later...

The reason for that is because of the fuel mileage rating certification on the GT500 cars.

Steve

Yet another silly reg adding costs to all for no sound reason.