TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010-12 Whos Super Snakes come with Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

12SS26

My 2012 Super Snake had carbon fiber side and rear Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser and i was told they didnt come with a rear carbon fiber diffuser. I have only seen one other ss and it had the rear carbon fiber diffuser and he said his car came with it too. So my friend said they didnt make them . When i talk to them out at shelby they told me mine came with one. Just curious if anyone one here has one on there SS. Thanks

Edited by 2012SSS26

My 2012 Super Snake had carbon fiber side and rear Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser and i was told they didnt come with a rear carbon fiber diffuser. I have only seen one other ss and it had the rear carbon fiber diffuser and he said his car came with it too. So my friend said they didnt make them . When i take to them out at shelby they told me mine came with one. Just curious if anyone one here has one on there SS. Thanks

The 2007-2009 did not come with it.

R

Edited by Robert M

There is not a rear carbon fiber diffuser offered by SAI for the GT500 Super Snake. They do, or did, hydro dip them at one point. I have an 08 and a 12, I had them dip the 12's rear diffuser. Mind you this was at the old speed shop, and I had to install it.

Raceskinz makes a nice CF overlay for the 2007-2009 and it blends well with the rest of the lower CF. They also have the CF mud flaps complete the look on the early cars.

If anyone is interested, I have the only set of CF Alcoa's that Shelby had made for a Super Snake show car listed in the for sale section, the Shelby documentation is also shown. These Alcoa's would really compliment a CF Package optioned Super Snake.

R

Edited by Robert M

• 4 weeks later...

Raceskinz makes a nice CF overlay for the 2007-2009 and it blends well with the rest of the lower CF. They also have the CF mud flaps complete the look on the early cars.

If anyone is interested, I have the only set of CF Alcoa's that Shelby had made for a Super Snake show car listed in the for sale section, the Shelby documentation is also shown. These Alcoa's would really compliment a CF Package optioned Super Snake.

R

If only they had one for the wide body.....lol

• 1 month later...

OPTIONS: ADD: INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS ($2,995.00) ADD: BORLA STINGER EXHAUST ($200.00) ADD: COOLING SYSTEM in CLEAR ALUMINUM FINISH ($2,995.00) ADD: 3M FRONT PROTECTION CLEAR BRA ($1,495.00) ADD: CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER ($650.00) Added on 09/18/2015 ADD: (WILWOOD) REAR BRAKE UPGRADE - RED ($2,995.00) Added on 10/05/2015 ADD: UPGRADE TO GREY/BLACK SS SHIFT KNOB ($80.00) Added on 10/08/2015 This is some of my build sheet i had got today.

OPTIONS: ADD: INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS ($2,995.00) ADD: BORLA STINGER EXHAUST ($200.00) ADD: COOLING SYSTEM in CLEAR ALUMINUM FINISH ($2,995.00) ADD: 3M FRONT PROTECTION CLEAR BRA ($1,495.00) ADD: CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER ($650.00) Added on 09/18/2015 ADD: (WILWOOD) REAR BRAKE UPGRADE - RED ($2,995.00) Added on 10/05/2015 ADD: UPGRADE TO GREY/BLACK SS SHIFT KNOB ($80.00) Added on 10/08/2015 This is some of my build sheet i had got today.

Options change over time, we all know that.

Side note - I find it interesting how it is now a clear aluminum cooling system....I believe mine was spelled out as polished or brushed aluminum??? Any difference?

R

Do you know what the CF mud flaps originally cost? I have a front set I`am selling for a friend but can`t find out what a fair price would be

Edited by shelby001

My 2012 Super Snake had carbon fiber side and rear Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser and i was told they didnt come with a rear carbon fiber diffuser. I have only seen one other ss and it had the rear carbon fiber diffuser and he said his car came with it too. So my friend said they didnt make them . When i talk to them out at shelby they told me mine came with one. Just curious if anyone one here has one on there SS. Thanks

Got a picture?

:camera:

Do you know what the CF mud flaps originally cost? I have a front set I`am selling for a friend but can`t find out what a fair price would be

What year if 2007 -2009, I would be interested in front CF flaps , around a hundred new maybe ?

Edited by B Shelby

If SA told you it was real, then it probably is. I can only imagine you, and the other person with the same, had them built at a later time? My last build was Feb 15, and it was an '08 sig edition. At that time it was not an option as I specifically asked for it. Granted that was not a '12, my 2012 was built in '13.

Lets see a pic, I love the CF accents!

Invoice

SHELBY AMERICAN, INC.

6405 ENSWORTH ST

LAS VEGAS, NV. 89119

(702) 942-7325

Sold To: Ship To:

Page: 2

Invoice Number:

Invoice Date:

Salesperson:

Customer Number:

11/2/2015

0051640-IN

Order Number:

Order Date

8/10/2015

Confirm To:

Customer P.O. Ship VIA F.O.B. Terms

12SS0026 COD

Item Number Unit Ordered Shipped Back Ordered Price Amount

* (10-14 GT500 SS SILVER w/BLACK STRIPE & CSM# 12SS0026)

**************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************

* NOTE: CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE A DYNO RUN AFTER THE SS BUILD

* NOTE: CUSTOMER CREDIT $2,500.00 FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE (TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)

CREDIT - $2,500.00 (FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE/TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)

....................................................................................................................................................

* NOTE: CUSTOMER CREDIT $280.00 FOR SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER * NOT INSTALLED* 10/09/2015

CREDIT - $280.00 (SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER)

SALESPERSON:

/01-CRE

MOD - MISC/CREDIT

2,500.00-

CREDIT - (FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE/TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)

....................................................................................................................................................

/01-CRE

MOD - MISC/CREDIT

280.00-

CREDIT - (SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER)

/01-INTER PKG

MOD - INTERIOR PKG

1.00 1.00 0.00 2,995.00 2,995.00

INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS

SS035

SUPER SNAKE INTERIOR COUPE

EACH

Whse: 000

1.00 1.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

DELIVERED 09-22-2015

ContinuedInvoice

SHELBY AMERICAN, INC.

6405 ENSWORTH ST

LAS VEGAS, NV. 89119

(702) 942-7325

Page: 1

Invoice Number:

Invoice Date:

Salesperson:

Customer Number:

11/2/2015

0051640-IN

Order Number:

Order Date

8/10/2015

Confirm To:

12SS0026 COD

VERSION 8 - 10/23/2015

CSM# 12SS0026

VIN# 1ZVBP8JS4C5202654

** 2012 SUPER SNAKE **

2012 SUPER SNAKE - INGOT SILVER COUPE

ADD: 2012 SUPER SNAKE (800HP) PKG. ($36,500.00)

STD:

* FR WHIPPLE 4.0L - BLACK

* STRIPES - MATTE BLACK S

* SS WHEELS - BLACK

* WINDOW - BLOCK OFF PLATES

* FORD RACING SUSPENSION

* BRAKES - RED

* PANHARD BAR - STANDARD

* NON-SHAKER 500 MATS (Nav)

OPTIONS:

ADD: INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS ($2,995.00)

ADD: BORLA STINGER EXHAUST ($200.00)

ADD: COOLING SYSTEM in CLEAR ALUMINUM FINISH ($2,995.00)

ADD: 3M FRONT PROTECTION CLEAR BRA ($1,495.00)

ADD: CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER ($650.00) Added on 09/18/2015

ADD: (WILWOOD) REAR BRAKE UPGRADE - RED ($2,995.00) Added on 10/05/2015

ADD: UPGRADE TO GREY/BLACK SS SHIFT KNOB ($80.00) Added on 10/08/2015

** SPP - (DROP-SHIP) **

ADD: (SPP) CUSTOM CAR COVER w/ CSM# ($459.00) Added on 10/23/2015

* (SPP) PART# Z40-10 (VOLUSION PO# 26924)

Continued Hello Jimmy Sak Maybe u can tell more about it. Some of it i dont know what it is. LOL

Invoice
SHELBY AMERICAN, INC.
6405 ENSWORTH ST
LAS VEGAS, NV. 89119
(702) 942-7325
Page: 2
Invoice Number:
Invoice Date:
Salesperson:
Customer Number:
11/2/2015
0051640-IN
Order Number:
Order Date
8/10/2015
Confirm To:
12SS0026 COD
* (10-14 GT500 SS SILVER w/BLACK STRIPE & CSM# 12SS0026)
* NOTE: CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE A DYNO RUN AFTER THE SS BUILD
* NOTE: CUSTOMER CREDIT $2,500.00 FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE (TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)
CREDIT - $2,500.00 (FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE/TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)
* NOTE: CUSTOMER CREDIT $280.00 FOR SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER * NOT INSTALLED* 10/09/2015
CREDIT - $280.00 (SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER)
SALESPERSON:
/01-CRE
MOD - MISC/CREDIT
2,500.00-
CREDIT - (FOR TRACK EXPERIENCE/TRY BEFORE YOU BUY)
/01-CRE
MOD - MISC/CREDIT
280.00-
CREDIT - (SHELBY BARTON SHIFTER)
/01-INTER PKG
MOD - INTERIOR PKG
1.00 1.00 0.00 2,995.00 2,995.00
INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS
SS035
SUPER SNAKE INTERIOR COUPE
EACH
Whse: 000
1.00 1.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
DELIVERED 09-22-2015
ContinuedInvoice
SHELBY AMERICAN, INC.
6405 ENSWORTH ST
LAS VEGAS, NV. 89119
(702) 942-7325
Page: 1
Invoice Number:
Invoice Date:
Salesperson:
Customer Number:
11/2/2015
0051640-IN
Order Number:
Order Date
8/10/2015
Confirm To:
12SS0026 COD
VERSION 8 - 10/23/2015
CSM# 12SS0026
VIN# 1ZVBP8JS4C5202654
** 2012 SUPER SNAKE **
2012 SUPER SNAKE - INGOT SILVER COUPE
ADD: 2012 SUPER SNAKE (800HP) PKG. ($36,500.00)
STD:
* FR WHIPPLE 4.0L - BLACK
* STRIPES - MATTE BLACK S
* SS WHEELS - BLACK
* WINDOW - BLOCK OFF PLATES
* FORD RACING SUSPENSION
* BRAKES - RED
* PANHARD BAR - STANDARD
* NON-SHAKER 500 MATS (Nav)
OPTIONS:
ADD: INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE w STANDARD SEATS ($2,995.00)
ADD: BORLA STINGER EXHAUST ($200.00)
ADD: COOLING SYSTEM in CLEAR ALUMINUM FINISH ($2,995.00)
ADD: 3M FRONT PROTECTION CLEAR BRA ($1,495.00)
ADD: CARBON FIBER REAR DIFFUSER ($650.00) Added on 09/18/2015
ADD: (WILWOOD) REAR BRAKE UPGRADE - RED ($2,995.00) Added on 10/05/2015
ADD: UPGRADE TO GREY/BLACK SS SHIFT KNOB ($80.00) Added on 10/08/2015
** SPP - (DROP-SHIP) **
ADD: (SPP) CUSTOM CAR COVER w/ CSM# ($459.00) Added on 10/23/2015
* (SPP) PART# Z40-10 (VOLUSION PO# 26924)
Continued Hello Jimmy Sak Maybe u can tell more about it. Some of it i dont know what it is. LOL

What do you have questions on. PM me or post them up here!

For those of you who really want to set your CF optioned cars apart from the other cars, I still have these 1-off CF Alcoa's for sale for anyone who is interested, Shelby documentation included...............

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92341-wts-carbon-fiber-shelby-super-snake-show-car-alcoas-wpirellis-and-shelby-documentation-the-only-set-known-to-exist/

Plus it is always nice to have a spare set of unique wheels (and tires), for a quick change in look from time to time.....................

R

Edited by Robert M

Damn those wheels are beautiful

^^^Thanks, they are.

I have found that I am "Super Snake wheel poor" and need to sell some of what I have. Since these are original Super Snake engraved Alcoa's, they would be a Very Nice look on a CF optioned Super Snake, or any Super Snake for that matter.

I saw these wheels listed by Shelbyauctions on eBay, and just had to have them................and then when I got them here to my house, and my wife saw them.............she shook her head. :drop: <<That was in late 2014, since then I've decided she was right........... :worship:

R

• 7 months later...

^^^Thanks, they are.

I have found that I am "Super Snake wheel poor" and need to sell some of what I have. Since these are original Super Snake engraved Alcoa's, they would be a Very Nice look on a CF optioned Super Snake, or any Super Snake for that matter.

I saw these wheels listed by Shelbyauctions on eBay, and just had to have them................and then when I got them here to my house, and my wife saw them.............she shook her head. :drop: <<That was in late 2014, since then I've decided she was right........... :worship:

Too funny

R