TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Team Shelby Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Experience

CSL-Tracey

With the huge success of last year’s event, Team Shelby will once again offer members an exclusive experience during the 46th Anniversary Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction. From Thurs., Jan. 19 through Sat., Jan. 21, 2017, the Team Shelby’s package will give club members a rare look at the world’s greatest collector car auction, including VIP access to Shelby American celebrities, key executives and more!

Exclusive Team Shelby Barrett-Jackson Package
Thursday 1/19/2017 - Saturday 1/21/2017
$395 per Person for Team Shelby members
$445 per Person for Non-members (includes a Team Shelby membership)

Package includes:
• ALL-WEEK Sponsor Pass to the Exhibitor Marketplace/Thrill Rides/Automobile & Collector Car Au...ctions
• 2 VIP Luncheons
• Exclusive Thrill-Rides
• Greeting by Ford Motor Company executives
• Group photos
• 2 Vehicle unveils
• Barrett-Jackson Auction Catalog
• Shelby VIP Crawl
• Auction Block moment
• Exclusive Shelby merchandise

Team Shelby Experience Schedule

Thursday, January 19
• General admission to event
• Meet and greet with Shelby, Ford and Barrett-Jackson Representatives
• Shelby American Vehicle Unveil
• Group Photo
• Barrett-Jackson Auction Site Tour
• Shelby American Thrill-Rides

Friday, January 20
• General Admission to event
• Lunch at Monterra with Special Guests
• Shelby American Presentation
• SCORE Thrill-Rides

Saturday, January 21
• General admission to event
• Ford Private Thrill-Rides
• Team Shelby VIP Crawl
• Luncheon
• Auction Block Moment - Lot #1365

Tickets are limited to 50 participants.

Order Tickets Here: https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TS-BJAZ-2017

Come enjoy the auctions and be part of Team Shelby!

2017BJScottsdaleTS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There was no special parking last year,just a spot in an open blacktop parking area near to the main entrance.....nothing special,but as for for this year i dont know!

Well, not exactly. Reliable Transportation allowed us to park in their lot directly across the street from the entrance. The lot was access controlled so it wasn't a general parking lot. I'd say it was special since it was the absolute closest lot possible, was free and was limited access. Probably less than 40 cars total in the lot as it was just Reliable employees and Team Shelby members.

There was no special parking last year,just a spot in an open blacktop parking area near to the main entrance.....nothing special,but as for for this year i dont know!

Well, not exactly. Reliable Transportation allowed us to park in their lot directly across the street from the entrance. The lot was access controlled so it wasn't a general parking lot. I'd say it was special since it was the absolute closest lot possible, was free and was limited access. Probably less than 40 cars total in the lot as it was just Reliable employees and Team Shelby members.

As Sean Stated we had great parking last year and will have the same this year

It was the closest you could get, and had limited access. No one else but TS and a few Reliable Transport folks...

It was ideal for TS members, with easy in and out access

Any lodging arrangements, referrals or suggestions made for the Shelby group? Having difficulty finding something.

I stayed at the Carefree resort. It's pretty much straight north of the auction grounds about 15 miles. Very nice facility!

http://www.carefree-resort.com/

I've also stayed at the Cottonwood resort (multiple times). It looks like it was sold and is now a Hyatt. It is close to Westworld and the rates were reasonable.

https://scottsdale.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

• 4 weeks later...

Archived