TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another for sale in Las Vegas

jeremyds45

............and now there are 3..........

https://www.hertzcarsales.com/Vehicle-Details/2016-Ford-Mustang-Torrance-14880027

note.1: despite the ad appearing a little confusing, (picture of a convertible) the vin IS that of a GTH.

note.2: notice the mileage footnote..both the Vegas and Torrance cars are still being rented??

Edited by HERTZ II

Personally I would buy a GT-350 over this, the comparison is not even close.

BUT lets just say for argument sake you really wanted an SAI built car that was rare, why wouldn't you buy a GTE BRAND NEW with options YOU want for $60K instead????? I would bet the GTE will be just as rare, maybe even more rare.

What is more INSANE is you can get a Supersnake or a Terlingua for much less then this price. Anyone paying over $50K is out of their mind IMO, I personally wouldn't even pay that.

Personally I would buy a GT-350 over this, the comparison is not even close.

BUT lets just say for argument sake you really wanted an SAI built car that was rare, why wouldn't you buy a GTE BRAND NEW with options YOU want for $60K instead????? I would bet the GTE will be just as rare, maybe even more rare.

What is more INSANE is you can get a Supersnake or a Terlingua for much less then this price. Anyone paying over $50K is out of their mind IMO, I personally wouldn't even pay that.

Agree

They are charging the high price due to the number of customers they lost through treating them like criminals when trying to rent a GT-H.

I am one of them.

Changed over to Enterprise for me and my sales guys and couldn't be happier. :)

They are charging the high price due to the number of customers they lost through treating them like criminals when trying to rent a GT-H.

I am one of them.

Changed over to Enterprise for me and my sales guys and couldn't be happier. :)

I rent cars often for work, National and Enterprise blow Hertz away, I can't stand Hertz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was out at Hertz Sales in Las Vegas today on Sahara and guess what's been sitting in the sun for the last month........#142.

QSS

attachicon.gif20170130_135733.jpg

attachicon.gif20170130_135754.jpg

Yup...........that's 1 of 4 that Hertz has been advertising for sale for the past couple of months. Given their "no haggle $150k" asking price, the cars are apt to be sitting in the sun for a while longer.