TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#199 has a new home

On a fluke I just picked up #199 and it is on the way to me now.
I am a life long Mustang fan. I have a 1966 GT conv 289/4 speed, a 2006 GT conv, a 2007 GT500 coupe and now the 2007 GT-H #199.
I have wanted one since they came out. I rented one on vacation in FL back in the day and even went to a Kruse auction of 2007 GT-H's in NC where they auctioned off 50 of them. They all went for over $55K and that was outside my budget then.
So it took a while, but now I have one in the stable. :)

Hey Mikewillsmith,

I store my 07 and my 06 up in Maine over the winter. A good friend of mine just picked up an 07 as well from Florida and he resides in Maine. Sounds like there are now three 07's in Maine that we can confirm. Ours are both in Kennebunk - where in Maine are you?

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the mid-coast area (Camden/Rockland). If you find a car show down your way next Summer let me know and I can drive down. :)

Hey Mikewillsmith,

I store my 07 and my 06 up in Maine over the winter. A good friend of mine just picked up an 07 as well from Florida and he resides in Maine. Sounds like there are now three 07's in Maine that we can confirm. Ours are both in Kennebunk - where in Maine are you?

• 5 months later...