TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW Shelby owner, waiting for the car!

T-K

Hi!

Torgeir from Norway!

I have searched for a 2008 Vista Blue KR...but hard to find! When i finally got hold of one owner dissapeared on me!

I have now bought a 2007 Super Snake, 605 package from Bob Tasca, 1st one he did convert and highly documented!

Car is getting picked up today and start its journey to Norway! Vista Blue car of course :)

used-2007-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-7345-15060425-9-640.jpg

used-2007-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-7345-15060425-18-400.jpg

used-2007-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-7345-15060425-44-640.jpg

Yes, American cars is very big in Norway!

Due to very high import tax on newer cars, the old classic's still is the most popular choice, but 2005 Mustang and newer is slowly increasing.

We have many local car clubs, and one "Mother" club.....American Car Club of Norway. They also do political work to make american cars easier to own and use. Mustang and Corvette is the two biggest car clubs!

I will guess market in Norway on the newer Mustangs is between 2005-2009, after that you need a thicker wallet...hehe

TORGEIR! Hey there buddy!!

You got a car. Nice!! :happy feet:

So glad you were patient and found (and purchased) what you did. You'll be waaaaay happier with that, than you would have with mine.

Welcome to Team Shelby!

Chris

Edited by BIKEBOY

TORGEIR! Hey there buddy!!

You got a car. Nice!! :happy feet:

So glad you were patient and found (and purchased) what you did. You'll be waaaaay happier with that, than you would have with mine.

Welcome to Team Shelby!

Chris

Followed your car Chris, then went for a KR.....found this and it was just perfect for me! Nice to see you at this forum as well...small world they say!...have told D about the purchase as well :)

Congratulations on the new car and welcome to TS!

If you have not had the chance, please consider registering in the Shelby Registry as the new owner at the link below.

Enjoy!!

David

Done!

• 11 months later...

So, the Vista Blue got sold.

PONY MAN on this Forum had a 07 725hp Super Snake for sale,and we came to an agreement. Car is now on its way to Norway :)

Jerry is a great guy by the way!

22815345_10214075727829326_3252340355933070267_n.jpg22833663_10154869339996218_1905560250_o.jpg

Edited by T-K