TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R Hot Lap! - 2016 Best Driver's Car Contender

Larry T

It'll be biased voting for sure. The McLaren shouldn't even be included I mean at least the AMG GT is somewhat affordable and the M4 sorry I'd take the tried and true M3 over it. The title is confusing to many as they will read it and say best car that's easy but that's not what the title says. It reads Best Driving Car and considering the Shelby is the only manual car and screams to 8,200 rpm it would win if you had 50 people go out and drive all of them most people will choose the manual transmission. The M4 may be available with a manual but I doubt it. I would love to drive the Mercedes AMG GT and would like to put one in my stable because it might be one of the 5 best designed cars ever! For longer distance driving I'd pick the AMG over the Shelby but the Shelby is probably more fun up in the hills.

The Shelby comes in second to the McLaren ....crazy but it really says something about how great the 350 is to beat out all those other top notch cars.

Picking the 2016 Motor Trend Best Driver's Car!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4f4q52J9qY

Here you go enjoy !!!!

Edited by mach 1 1970