TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For sale at dealer

2+2

I was just driving around the lot of my local ford dealer and spotted SGT-H 07' #465 for sale. I did a double-take and then a walk around.. It is at Woodhouse Ford in Nebraska. Pretty cool just to see it.

Thanks for adding the link. The car is not in the show room like the photos show now. I drive by that dealer lot about every other week, just to see the new Mustangs. It was tucked in amoung the other used cars. I noticed the lower grill and lights first. It is hard to think about a car like that sitting outside with the severe weather we have been having. Most buyers will be looking at the brand new Mustangs right across the aisle. Little do they know what they could have.

A quick walk around showed that it was in pretty good shape. The lot was closed so I could only look at the exterior. It would take a bit of elbow grease to make it pop for a car show, but I think I could make it show worthy.. It has the piaa fog lamps in the lower grill, so I bet it was owned by a Shelby fanatic. Seems like a good asking price to me.

A quick walk around showed that it was in pretty good shape. The lot was closed so I could only look at the exterior. It would take a bit of elbow grease to make it pop for a car show, but I think I could make it show worthy.. It has the piaa fog lamps in the lower grill, so I bet it was owned by a Shelby fanatic. Seems like a good asking price to me.

The 2007 GTH cars came with those lights as part of the original build.

Steve