TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Security Event Occurred?

09KR0058

Took the KR to lunch today, about a 20 minute ride from home. While eating, the alarm system went off. Wasn't really paying any attention to it, as I didn't think it was my car and didn't see anyone anywhere near it. Once someone asked who's car that was, I realized it was mine. Pulled the keys from my pocket and hit the alarm button and it stopped. I just assumed something in my pocket hit the alarm button. A few minutes later, the same guy said that my lights were flashing. I then went outside behind the car and hit the unlock and lock buttons. The flashing stopped.

After eating, I cranked the car up and was greeted with this:

IMG_2253.jpg

Have any of you KR or 2008-2009 GT500 owners seen this before? Any ideas what happened here?

Thanks

If windows are down or partially down a bird flying by or over the car can set the alarm off too. When I lived in Florida I also had an "event" when I parked my car out front of my garage one evening and had the convertible top down.....a tree frog had jumped on the driver side head rest and it set the alarm off.

Edited by mhr1961

• 2 weeks later...