TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby CS Logo Aluminum Lower Control Arms

tomshep

Well, I had been watching the CS logo lower control arms on ebay and the Shelby Store. Now, the pics are all replaced with BMR logo control arms. I called and they are no longer making the CS logo version. From now on, just the BMR version.

So, any hope of bringing the CS version back? I can get the BMR version from BMR. Why even carry them?

Anyone have a set you are willing to sell????

Tom

• 1 month later...

Tom. do you track your car and is it lowered at all? I would suggest you upgrade to 2011-2014 spindles and get the Boss302S lower control arms. BMR does not do a whole lot of testing on track vehicles. My lower ball joint sheered in July amd whenI called BMR, was informed that the joint was deemed weak so taken off the shelves. wish I would have been informed going off track at Watkins glen was not fun

Well, I had been watching the CS logo lower control arms on ebay and the Shelby Store. Now, the pics are all replaced with BMR logo control arms. I called and they are no longer making the CS logo version. From now on, just the BMR version.

So, any hope of bringing the CS version back? I can get the BMR version from BMR. Why even carry them?

Tom

Tom

Tom

Do you have an 07 ShelbyGT? we have #654. I am replacing the CS Kmember amd lower control arms with MM kmember and the spindles and the lower control arms from the Boss302s

The Shelby is a 14 model. It is not a track car, so the CS Logo control arms are adequate.

For track duty I use the 95R. The Glen is a great track and fortunately, I have only enjoyed the asphalt there. Although, there was a car that ate a lot of armco that lost it at the top of the esses the only time I have been there.

If you have a set of CS Logo arms you will be selling, please drop me an email at tomshep<at>aol.com.

Tom

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

Fellow TS member Lynno contacted me with a new set he purchased from the Shelby Store in Las Vegas. He was visiting and they had a set of CS logo arms in the display case. He had to get them to agree to sell them. So, this was the last set sold by Shelby. Unfortunately, he was not able to use them on his vehicle and graciously offered them to me.

THANKS LYNNO!!!