TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I finally found my GT500!

916er

I finally found my perfect GT500! I just purchased a red/white stripes 2012 from an elderly couple in Michigan. They had the car since new and it only has 10k miles on it. It is equipped with the Electronics package, SVT performance package and Recaro seats. It has everything I wanted and best of all, it is totally stock and never been modified. It is in like new condition. The icing on the cake is that it has a Ford Premium warranty until June 2019! It was a little more than I wanted to pay (isn't that always the case?) but I felt it was worth it. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to get the photos small enough to allow this forum to accept them. My phone pics are too large! (any suggestions would be great).

I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice and opinions as I went through my search. There is a great bunch of people on this forum. I am looking forward to visiting and contributing to this forum as much as I can!

I finally found my perfect GT500! I just purchased a red/white stripes 2012 from an elderly couple in Michigan. They had the car since new and it only has 10k miles on it. It is equipped with the Electronics package, SVT performance package and Recaro seats. It has everything I wanted and best of all, it is totally stock and never been modified. It is in like new condition. The icing on the cake is that it has a Ford Premium warranty until June 2019! It was a little more than I wanted to pay (isn't that always the case?) but I felt it was worth it. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to get the photos small enough to allow this forum to accept them. My phone pics are too large! (any suggestions would be great).

I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice and opinions as I went through my search. There is a great bunch of people on this forum. I am looking forward to visiting and contributing to this forum as much as I can!

Awesome Mahn!...Enjoy the ride and be careful!

I found a nice GT500 at a dealer. Clean car. Only had 11,000 miles on it. An elderly man traded it for a new mustang. He said that he it never seen weather. Always garaged. It also has a Ford factory warranty until 2021. I would post more pics but can't figure out how to make small enough.

I found a nice GT500 at a dealer. Clean car. Only had 11,000 miles on it. An elderly man traded it for a new mustang. He said that he it never seen weather. Always garaged. It also has a Ford factory warranty until 2021. I would post more pics but can't figure out how to make small enough.

Beautiful car. In a few years you'll be "bragging" about the great deal you got. (LOL, J/K)

I tell people all the time looking at classic or performance type cars that if you think it's expensive now, just wait five years and see what the price will be. Beautiful car and enjoy your ride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations, and Welcome to the family!!! She's beautiful, and I know EXACTLY how you feel! Great color combo I might add!

It's like marrying the Prom Queen when you drive these cars! :wub2:

• 6 months later...

Archived