TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New (to me) 2008 KR

Well, after eight years of wanting a KR, I finally have one in my garage. I bought it from a member on this site and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Thank you Abner! I am still getting used to it and determining what accessories and I "need" to get. Feel free to post your favorites. I smile every time I turn the key. I hope that felling never subsides

Here is my first attempt at posting a pic

Rod

post-8951-0-18122200-1470513880_thumb.jpg

Well, after eight years of wanting a KR, I finally have one in my garage. I bought it from a member on this site and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Thank you Abner! I am still getting used to it and determining what accessories and I "need" to get. Feel free to post your favorites. I smile every time I turn the key. I hope that felling never subsides

Rod

attachicon.gifIMG_0535 (3) copy.JPG

Cool, I just bought mine a week ago and determining what I might add to it as well to make it better

I can never leave anything stock

• 3 weeks later...

Rod

attachicon.gifIMG_0535 (3) copy.JPG

Welcome to the KR family Rod.

I've had mine for 6 years (this Nov), and have put on 38,000~ miles on it in that time.

Every time I push the key in the ignition, this devilish grin appears....

I LOVE, LoVe, lOvE this car!

Mods I've done to mine are, TVS swap, Watts Link, lower control arms, and stickier tires

What CSM # is yours?

Motor on!

Tom

Hi Tom,

I bought this vehicle from Abner (Capt. Beyond). Its an 08 #0524. I still am smiling when I start her up. Thanks again Abner. I drove my son around last weekend and people were taking videos of it with their phones when I was stopped at red lights. I like to watch their expressions when they hear the exhaust note!