TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT350 value

I am considering buying a 2013 GT350. Less than 10k miles. 525hp. Upgraded front brakes and interior. What is a car like that worth? Also anything else you guys can think of that would help me with my decision.

Thanks,

Tony

I am considering buying a 2013 GT350. Less than 10k miles. 525hp. Upgraded front brakes and interior. What is a car like that worth? Also anything else you guys can think of that would help me with my decision.

Thanks,

Tony

recent sales are in the $65K range

recent sales are in the $65K range

I doubt that is accurate considering I just Sold my 2013 GT350 Conv. so if someone got $65k for it, they got very lucky and or the right buyer at the right time

I predicted almost a year ago the new GT350 would kill the values of our SAI GT350's and so far I am very right.

Our 2011 GT350's are the best version from 2011-2014 and those are barely selling in low $60's. You notice the two who have them in high $70's and mid $80's no one has touched those and they're perfect

I'd make an offer in the mid $50's so you have a little room to get a good deal but at the moment the way the market is any price at $65k or above and you are over paying. Sad but the facts at the moment