Jump to content

Looking for 2012 Super Snake Parts

Recommended Posts

If you are the owner of an actual SS with a CSM number you can order the restricted parts from SPP. You just have to show proof of ownership and pic of the damaged part. Jeremy at SPP just sent me a replacement wheel last week for my SS after I emailed hip a copy of my registration and pic of damaged wheel.


Also, in case you weren't aware, those wheels are directional. They have an L or R stamped on the inside to tell the difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks F2redpot. No i didnt know that on the wheels. I called last week and had a guy in the parts department said o yes we can get them and when i got the car i called again and another one said no they cant get them. Also it had a rear carbon fiber fuser and i ask them at the parts department and that guy said buddy none of them had them on the rear and them i talk to a guy over the vin numbers and he look and said it showed that it did have one that that guy didnt know what he was talking about. LOL So u know how that goes. My car #12SS0026

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...