TEAM SHELBY FORUM

438 mile Super KR FS

Why would you buy a car like this? what good is a 438 mile car if it sits in the garage? I have never understood the mindset of putting this much money into a car that can't be driven unless you want to lose money by devaluing the car. As shelby said, my cars are meant to be driven and i have almost 20k on my black #922. bought it when it was 3 years old and it had 1100 miles. rediculous!

Why would you buy a car like this? what good is a 438 mile car if it sits in the garage? I have never understood the mindset of putting this much money into a car that can't be driven unless you want to lose money by devaluing the car. As shelby said, my cars are meant to be driven and i have almost 20k on my black #922. bought it when it was 3 years old and it had 1100 miles. rediculous!

There are all type of owners out there. Some just like to look a beautiful car and not drive it. Others like to beat the crap out of them. Doesn't bother me either way.

Doesn't bother me either. I just don't understand the logic of spending that much money for a car that provides no driving pleasure which is what i always considered to be top priority for a car. i wonder if his other car is a buick or camry. It would bother me if someone bought a KR to beat the shit out of it. but these cars can be driven and still preserved at the same time. that is the best of both worlds.

He'll never sell it at that price but 438 miles WTF???

A Mustang that good why aren't you driving it?

i have seen some of the roads in Oregon and no excuse not to be cruising them with this

I love the fact that CS signed and numbered his car on the rad cover. You don't see that often.

What is funny is that the car still has the original hood prop!

Edited by ShelbyKR664