TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking up NEW Shelby GT on Saturday

Shelby1981

My wife and I have decided to sell our 2007 Black SGT. It just turned 8300 miles last weekend. I have truly enjoyed owning this car. Just a few days ago a buddy of mine made me an offer I could not refuse (sorry for the corny quote)?. One of the stipulations of the sale was that I had to find another SGT before I would sell mine.

A few weeks ago, after looking on various websites I stumbled across an essentially brand new SGT- C. I have always loved the grabber orange color on the mustang but especially on a Shelby. After some good discussions, we decided to buy the car.

Just a little information on the car: out of the 215 built (per Roger S) this is car #18. It only has 470 miles on the odometer, and as you would expect it is in pristine condition mechanically as well as the appearance. Even though we will miss our Black SGT, we are looking forward to owning this gorgeous Shelby. I will post some pictures next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...