TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Member's next Give-away, NEW NEW NEW

sharon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are such nice people here on this site!!!! :hysterical2: LOL...feel the love....COMPITION does bring out the best in some...LOL...SCGT500 your not a dumb dog.Just misunderstood....

We are giving away one of these this time. We will be giving more of these away in the days to come. We are doing a trivia question. This is how this will work, who every gets the answer right wins. If we have more than one person get the answer right we will pull one name form a hat from the correct winners. If no one gets the answer right ( I win) :hysterical2::roses: Just kidding. We will put all the names of everyone that submitted an answer in a hat and pull one name. This is also how it works for these Press books, once you have won your are not allowed to win another press box. However that only applies to the press box, you can participate in other give-aways.

I am not sure but just looking at her avatar I think the question is do Boxers have horns and how many can they grow? Hmmmmmm :huh:

I have a boxer but what I always wanted was a bull dog.

I have a boxer but what I always wanted was a bull dog.

I like your avatar. How did you get him/her to leave the horns on? I tried for a Christmas picture last year with my three dogs with antlers and one red nose, but they would'nt leave them on long enough to take the picture.

I like your avatar. How did you get him/her to leave the horns on? I tried for a Christmas picture last year with my three dogs with antlers and one red nose, but they would'nt leave them on long enough to take the picture.

It was done by photo shop but not by me.

Here is a link to the Trivia question.Some Rules:

1. Please remember that S197 Shelby Members only.

2 Please :stop: and make sure that your answer is what you want because we will only allow one guess per member ( your first guess) .

3. we will not respond about answers correct or incorrect you will have to wait until we announce the winner

4. we will pull the winner from all the correct answer in about a week.

5. okay now lets get our thinking caps on :hysterical2:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9380

Yes everyone should pm me with there answer

:ohsnap: What????? I clicked on STAFF and PM'ed STAFF :doh: .....Oh you are STAFF, right, so if I pm STAFF or sharon or robert lane it works right? I'm sooo :confused: oh well I already sent my answer, we will see in about a week? about...so that could be 5-6 or 7-10? Or is it like living in the country about a mile and 2-3 miles later :hysterical:

:ohsnap: What????? I clicked on STAFF and PM'ed STAFF :doh: .....Oh you are STAFF, right, so if I pm STAFF or sharon or robert lane it works right? I'm sooo :confused: oh well I already sent my answer, we will see in about a week? about...so that could be 5-6 or 7-10? Or is it like living in the country about a mile and 2-3 miles later :hysterical:

If you pm the staff that is fine to. I will check that account. No worries

PM's mean Personal Message

if you click on the name of the person who made the post a drop down menu will appear & then select "Send Message". enter a title in the subject line & then enter you message at the bottom & press send.

if someone sends you one you can look in the top upper right of the page & see "0 messages, or 1, 2 or 3

messages" click on that & it will take you to your mailbox

hope this helps

PM's mean Personal Message

if you click on the name of the person who made the post a drop down menu will appear & then select "Send Message". enter a title in the subject line & then enter you message at the bottom & press send.

if someone sends you one you can look in the top upper right of the page & see "0 messages, or 1, 2 or 3

messages" click on that & it will take you to your mailbox

hope this helps

Sharon-----I sent my trivia guess to Staff.

It hasnt been read yet.

I hope that was ok?????

Thanks!

Judy

Archived