TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Member's next Give-away, NEW NEW NEW

sharon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last give-away for the S197 Shelby Members was the Hot Wheels Yellow Proto type car. It was given away in the first of June. This give-away is ...... :call: .......I have to get back to you later this week I have to clear it with all departments :hysterical2: :work: . I will tell you this much this is a good give-away something you can not buy ( well maybe on ebay, but I have yet to see one.) Thats all I am going to say until the end of the week.

You buy a new stangsunleashed member on ebay?

Has this one joined as a member yet? This would make a nice member to give away?

Pipe down Shelbydude, :rant: you are not eligible due to your winnings tonight! :hysterical2:

You buy a new stangsunleashed member on ebay?

Has this one joined as a member yet? This would make a nice member to give away?

No, I will try to give that one away next time. However I will change the girl for him and rig it so that I win.

brad.jpg

brad.jpg

Soooo, who won this one or did I miss it somewhere? What was the correct answer?

Tasca Ford I cannot remember right now how many were made. Jhoffman won that one. No one got the answer correct so we put all the people who made a guess in a hat and pulled a name.

We have not decided how we are going to give away this prize yet. We will send out an e-mail to all members once we have decided.

# Just one thing to remember is that only S197 Shelby Members are eligible to win.#

Okay here is the item that we are going to be giving away. It was given out to media at the New York Auto Show by Shelby Auto's and has been donated by

Shelby Autos. This is a 20 page color bound press book. We will announce next week how you can win this. Remember only S197 Shelby Members are eligible to enter.

giveaway1.jpg

give_away2.jpg

giveaway3.jpg

giveaway4.jpg

giveaway1.jpg

give_away2.jpg

giveaway3.jpg

giveaway4.jpg

Okay here is the item that we are going to be giving away. It was given out to media at the New York Auto Show by Shelby Auto's and has been donated by

Shelby Autos. This is a 20 page color bound press book. We will announce next week how you can win this. Remember only S197 Shelby Members are eligible to enter.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm ready to play.

Archived