TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby/gt or shelby / sc

BLOWN

Hi everyone, I have been wondering the last week or so does Shelby still add superchargers to the shelby / GTs? If so could I take my 08 Shelby/GT to vegas and have them install a sc on my car would they change my registery to a SC car or would it be the same as it is right now. Thanks, was kinda looking for a little more power and thought adding a supercharger from Shelby American would be the way to go if I decided to go that way,

20160620_121557_zpsyjafmcaq.jpg

Ok there is a package did not know that. Is there a link to where i could look at the package. Thanks

Hi everyone, I have been wondering the last week or so does Shelby still add superchargers to the shelby / GTs? If so could I take my 08 Shelby/GT to vegas and have them install a sc on my car would they change my registery to a SC car or would it be the same as it is right now. Thanks, was kinda looking for a little more power and thought adding a supercharger from Shelby American would be the way to go if I decided to go that way,

Yes you can still send your 2008 Shelby GT out to Shelby American for a GT/SC package install. The SAI Registry would reflect that your Shelby GT was upgraded to a GT/SC model by Shelby American.

You also have the option of purchasing a supercharger through SPP and have it installed by SPP here at Shelby American. The SPP installed supercharger can be added to your Registry entry but your Shelby would remain a SGT and not a SGT/SC.

For the SGT/SC package install you would need to contact our sales department at 702-942-7325 Ask for Frankie, Chris or Mike

For the SPP purchase and install you would need to contact SPP at 702-405-3500 Ask for Jason

Steve

It's a fraudulent statement to call this owner modified Ford Mustang a "2006 Shelby GT Prototype CSM No. 06SGT0001P"

This owner modified Ford Mustang, VIN #1ZVFT82H965114008 is on Shelby's legal teams radar and appropriate action is being taken.

Buyer beware.

It's a fraudulent statement to call this owner modified Ford Mustang a "2006 Shelby GT Prototype CSM No. 06SGT0001P"

This owner modified Ford Mustang, VIN #1ZVFT82H965114008 is on Shelby's legal teams radar and appropriate action is being taken.

Buyer beware.

Thank you Steve for the Info. I see he ended the Auction early, I would have to say it was a HUGE Error in the listing.

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

Thank you Steve for the Info. I see he ended the Auction early, I would have to say it was a HUGE Error in the listing.

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

Big difference between an error and fraud. Just sayin.

Strange, on SAAC the ebay seller says the car is sold but what do you know its right back on ebay minus a few key words.

I like the last line in the listing

"Car is not a Shelby car as it is not registered or recognized by Shelby America."

OH, it's recognized by Shelby American NOW........ Just not as a Shelby. :hysterical:

sorry about the delay hurt my knee aqnd can hardly do anything plus taking care of my wife..Its feeling a little better today its been 3 weeks. Anyway like to thank Frankie for the great Info on the supercharged up grade. He sent me some awesome info. I will post the SC upgrade flyer

Shelby "GT/SC" Reservation
Name
Address
Phone #
Email Address
VIN #: 1ZVHT
Car Color:
Circle One: Coupe OR Convertible
Package Choice: FR Whipple with Black S/C $13,199 ($5,000 Deposit)
FR Whipple with Polished S/C $13,699 ($5,000 Deposit)
Kenne Bell with Black S/C $11,899 ($5,000 Deposit)
Kenne Bell with Polished S/C $12,399 ($5,000 Deposit)
Upgrades Available
Front & Rear Brake Ducts ($575)
3.73 Gears ($975)
Watts Link Suspension
Standard ($1,500) OR Billet ($1,995)
Shelby Deep Draw Hood ($1,999)
Sequential Tail Lights ($285)
Rear 1/4 Window Covers ($300)
Kicker Sound System ($1,649)
Cooling System ($2,995)
Black Anodized Finish OR Clear Aluminum Finish
Interior Upgrade Package ($2,995)
One Piece Drive Shaft ($925)
Museum Delivery ($750)
Small Medium Large XL 2XL 3XL
Wide Body Full ($24,995) / Rear Only ($18,995)
Billet Fuel Door Color Silver OR Black
Note: (An Additional $10,000 Deposit Required)
(Credit for standard package wheels will be given with the wide body package)
Take-Off Parts ($2,000) ( YES OR NO )
(Note; Decision on take-off parts needs to be made before the car arrives.)
(All parts must leave with the vehicle or parts WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND THEREFORE FORFEITED .)
CSM # Assigned 07SGT
X 08SGT
Deposit
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?

Archived