TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted - 2016 GT-H executive car.

• 2 months later...

Hertz executives were not able to sell their 6 speed manuals until April 2017 as per Hertz head office directives. So, here we are in April 2017 and the first 6spd manual has hit the open market:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT-H-Supercharged-/262924053293?hash=item3d377eab2d:g:I0kAAOSwc-tY5E7U&vxp=mtr

I am serious about buying one of these cars but I'm afraid I am "out" if this is what they are going for. If you are a hertz executive and are serious about selling your car for a fair price, I am a buyer. PM me and lets talk.

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

Hertz executives were not able to sell their 6 speed manuals until April 2017 as per Hertz head office directives. So, here we are in April 2017 and the first 6spd manual has hit the open market:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT-H-Supercharged-/262924053293?hash=item3d377eab2d:g:I0kAAOSwc-tY5E7U&vxp=mtr

I am serious about buying one of these cars but I'm afraid I am "out" if this is what they are going for. If you are a hertz executive and are serious about selling your car for a fair price, I am a buyer. PM me and lets talk.

QSS

what are you complaining for? The $155k price is only $5k more than Hertz was recently asking for a non supercharged rental version of this car…. you should snap up this “deal of the century” before somebody else does…..…..[eye roll]……..

61127030.jpg

what are you complaining for? The $155k price is only $5k more than Hertz was recently asking for a non supercharged rental version of this car…. you should snap up this “deal of the century” before somebody else does…..…..[eye roll]……..

61127030.jpg

:clapping:

QSS

• 5 months later...

???

That's a "bump" or reminder to you, Udo, so you might help me find one of these special cars ;) . Then we can come visit each others car when I come to Europe or you come to Canada :shift:

Good to see your hanging around the forums :thumbsup:

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby