TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted - 2016 GT-H executive car.

Steven, I own 16H0012 exec car and a proud new member of TS. I am not aware of anyone trying to sell but if I hear differently I will ask them permission to inform this site. I would guess they would be happy to advertise here. That said I'm not aware of anyone ready to sell at this point. I'm loving mine and plan on keeping it.

Steven, I own 16H0012 exec car and a proud new member of TS. I am not aware of anyone trying to sell but if I hear differently I will ask them permission to inform this site. I would guess they would be happy to advertise here. That said I'm not aware of anyone ready to sell at this point. I'm loving mine and plan on keeping it.

jnhrvy...........Really surprising to see one on Ebay so soon.........but here ya go. #2 being offered back in June

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Ford-Mustang-/201610543700?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ef0ecc254%3Ag%3Abn4AAOSwM4xXbYFl&item=201610543700&nma=true&si=ZZV2qjr8JQmA%252FMJNmugCOVbghgc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi QSS,

still remember our Meeting in Vegas? I certainly do and also the whole trip driving with such a fantastic car through the states. You cannot compare the handling and driving of the 2016 GT-H with the 2006 or 2007. And even if my 2007 is factory supercharged and manual there are lightyears between these two cars in almost every aspect (except that the 2007 is the only supercharged and in 2016 they made 16).

It took just about forever to bring her from the states to Austria and make all necessary changes for the registration process. But on 25th she will get the registration and then just the snow (or more precise the salt because snow is fun) has to get away from the streets.

Even if I will not sell the car I still can offer you a ride when you ever plan to visit Vienna. But latest if you are lucky and can purchase one of these exec cars you will understand and also never sell her again.

Best regards to your daughter and good luck for your search :banvictory:

Hey 485hp,

I have great memories of the day we met at Shelby and the hour I talked to you and your wife while you picked up your 6spd GT-H. That was one of many great days I've had out at the museum. Too much fun meeting you both :thumbsup:

I definitely know how much fun these cars are. The two I rented out of Chicago and Las Vegas were an absolute blast to drive. One memory that makes me smile: while driving I took a tight corner onto an on-ramp for the 215 in Vegas and hammered on the gas. I had the car in "sport" setting and I had that car drifting sideways for a short while before the traction control straitened me out. The wife gave me a "'what the hell are you doing" look but then she started laughing after realizing I wasn't gonna kill everyone in the car. :shift:

QSS

post-20749-0-14151600-1484752420_thumb.jpg

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

TCS is disabled by going into "track mode" or turning off using the TC button. However in both of these scenarios the advancetrac (stability control) is still engaged. To free all the nannies completely you can press the TC button for 5 seconds disabling advancetrac and you are now 100%free. That's when the real fun begins. (So I have heard!)

That is such an awesome photo. Can you disable the TCS on the 2016? It has probably kept me out of trouble a few times with my 06, but that snap back into reality can be really jolting sometimes. (:

That is a fantastic picture!!

Thanks fellow GT-H brothers. That 's one of my favorite pictures.

TCS is disabled by going into "track mode" or turning off using the TC button. However in both of these scenarios the advancetrac (stability control) is still engaged. To free all the nannies completely you can press the TC button for 5 seconds disabling advancetrac and you are now 100%free. That's when the real fun begins. (So I have heard!)

If I rent another GT-H out of Vegas I'll give it a try and see what's what ;)

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

As I have seen QSS being a total freak of the GT-H program and everything that is coming with (like your ring – really really cool!!!) and personally I am a little bit out of the way here in Europe I wonder if there is already some merchandise staff (and especially in limited versions) available.

The only items I know are a shirt, a key ring and a decal. Maybe this is the wrong topic but it perfectly fits to QSS :clapping: :worship::worship:

As I have seen QSS being a total freak of the GT-H program and everything that is coming with (like your ring – really really cool!!!) and personally I am a little bit out of the way here in Europe I wonder if there is already some merchandise staff (and especially in limited versions) available.

The only items I know are a shirt, a key ring and a decal. Maybe this is the wrong topic but it perfectly fits to QSS :clapping: :worship::worship:

I am a GT-H freak indeed :lol: . It's amazing how much stuff was available for the 06/07 GT-H but there seams to be very little for the 16 GT-H. I recently picked up one of the executive shirts still in the package and I have a lanyard from the release of the 16 GT-H last year at Detroit (?). I'll post a picture later. There are a couple other items I have but nothing like what was out during 06/07. Guess I have to look for that key chain and decal too.

QSS

I'm only recalling the GTH Executive Polo Shirt. Do you have a photo of the 2016 GTH keyring & decal?

Steve

I am a GT-H freak indeed :lol: . It's amazing how much stuff was available for the 06/07 GT-H but there seams to be very little for the 16 GT-H. I recently picked up one of the executive shirts still in the package and I have a lanyard from the release of the 16 GT-H last year at Detroit (?). I'll post a picture later. There are a couple other items I have but nothing like what was out during 06/07. Guess I have to look for that key chain and decal too.

QSS

Well that should only make the 2016 stuff rarer & more valuable.

A couple of months ago I saw one of the 2016 GTH Polo shirts on ebay advertised for way less than what the 2006 t-shirt sells for on ebay. People have paid over $300 for a 2006 gth t-shirt that was sold by the hundreds in the Shelby gift shop but I don't think the 2016 polo shirt was even close to that price and those shirts were never sold to the public. I'll have to see if I can find that polo shirt auction to see what it ended up selling for.

Steve

The Polo looks great. Good find. I tried to finagle one from Gary Patterson when I met him at Carlisle and let Team Shelby use my vert in their tent. Gary told me to call a gentlemen at Shelby and he told me that the shirts were only licensed by Hertz and Shelby had nothing to do with them.

Good catch for those who got them.

• 2 weeks later...

Enclosed are two photos of decal and keyring. To see the size of the decal I put a Puncher next to them.

Those actually came out a few years ago. I have the key chain and stickers from when that logo came out. Same as the hoodie, shirts and other.