TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is blog dead

Been a week and nothing. Guess no one else owns 2013-2014 Shelby. I must have a one off. Oh, well I guess I will head to Bangastang and see what they have new for my Shelby.

Your Shelby's are just too new and nice and there's no need to mod or repair them so there's nothing to discuss! You can hang out with us other guys though!

Repair no. Mod, too late. Can't be around you cool guys without getting the wrenches out and trying to keep up.

I jus got back from a trip to wisconsin from vegas...third 1 since i bought the snake...got 35k on it now *stock clutch too* modded up to 640 hp...thinking trade for 13-14, nah...everyone i seen/met says the 07-09 style the best :)

How about this? Enroll to Shelby Bash 2016 I buggered up the lower front bumper just above the splitter. Fortunately the damage was marred stipe on that part. I purchased the stripe from Ford dealer($26 for the tiny piece. My questing is the best way to remove the old stripe. Good instructions for application though. Oh yea the splitter was toast but that appears to be an easy swap.

I to keep looking for new posts here and haven't seen much. I have had one Phoenix track day since the bash. A few show and shine trips. Mine stays stock so my big repair has been a battery. That's not very exciting but, I'm still here.

• 2 weeks later...