TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member to the pacific coast

jnhrvy

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member and Shelby owner. Just purchased a 2016 GT-H which is number 12 of 16 supercharged 6speed manual of a larger 170 total units made for rent a car. All but the first 16 manuals are automatic. Love the car and hope to see some of you around the west coast. CSM 16H0012.

Welcome!

Hope to catch you at some of the local Team Shelby events ... I live in Monterey.

Post some pics of your 2016 GT-H when you get a chance (also be interesting to hear the story behind the purchase of your Shelby).

Appreciate you sharing the photos (beautiful GT-H) and story behind the acquisition ... being a VP at Hertz explains the low model serial number and custom components :^)

The '06 Shelby GT-H -- rented one for Father's Day -- is what inspired me to purchase my '07 Shelby GT.

Look forward to meeting in person at a future event...

To answer the question of the acquisition, I am a lucky VP of Hertz able to order one of 16 exec cars.

Sounds good. Can't wait to meet some pacific region TS black and gold faithful. I have die-cast models of all the GTH models and now feel so lucky to own the real thing. Can't wait to get to an event.

Hi,

Welcome to the family!

We are having a great event at Race Sonoma (Sears Point) Sonoma CA August 6th + 7th. It features 2 days of open track, car show, PCH cruise, banquet, Shelby American cars and store, a host of other vendors and a guaranteed great time.

More info here - http://www.norcal-saac.org/mininats/

This the 31st Norcal Shelby Mini Nats and the second to include the Team Shelby Nationals

Reach out to me @ pacificcoast@teamshelby.com if you need anything.

regards,

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It might now be a yes on Sonoma this weekend. Anyone know if the drag strip is open? Looks like all open track spots for Saturday are full. Still working on plans hopefully it's a go.

No drags this year as we are only doing 2 days.

The run groups are not full for open track, spots available in all run groups

email me with any specific questions - Michael McGuirk (Mini Nats chairman) pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

Edited by MMcGuirk

JNHRVY YOUR NEAR THE BAY AREA. A LITTLE FAR OUT FROM MY NECK OF THE WOODS. LOOKS LIKE A FEW EVENT HAPPENING IN YOUR AREA SO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MEET SOME MEMBERS AND YOUR REGIONAL DIRECTOR. GREAT BUNCH OF MEMBERS UP THERE! HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THESE EVENTS! AGAIN, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!