TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Shelby GT-H supercharged manual for sale on Ebay

Larry T

All, it's time I introduce myself. I am the proud owner of 16H0012. Supercharged 2016 exec car and new member. My plans are to love this beauty and drive it. 670 hp and never rented. I've drivin about 150 miles so far and love it. Was able to visit the car while being built in Vegas before taking delivery. Happy to be part of team Shelby and now you all know who has #12 of 16 manuals and 170 total cars. Car and I are in Cali. Once I figure out how to send pics. I will. I love seeing the history from 66/06/07 all of it. Happy to now add from 16.

All, it's time I introduce myself. I am the proud owner of 16H0012. Supercharged 2016 exec car and new member. My plans are to love this beauty and drive it. 670 hp and never rented. I've drivin about 150 miles so far and love it. Was able to visit the car while being built in Vegas before taking delivery. Happy to be part of team Shelby and now you all know who has #12 of 16 manuals and 170 total cars. Car and I are in Cali. Once I figure out how to send pics. I will. I love seeing the history from 66/06/07 all of it. Happy to now add from 16.

Welcome to the family and long live the black and gold !!!

Congratulations.

jnhrvy

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS. I believe most of us on this thread are beyond envious of you and that car. What an incredible opportunity. I'm surprised the Ebay car is for sale. Were there not any stipulations to the exec purchase limiting one's ability to sell the car so quickly to the public? I think there were such stipulations back in the 2006/07.

Thanks,

Troy

Hello, and welcome aboard.

I see you are in California, if you've got August 6-7 open, we are co-hosting the NorCal Mini-Nationals at Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point for us old school guys)

We'd love to have you out to join all the fun.

See the schedule and info in the link here,

http://norcal-saac.org/mininats/

Also, keep your eye on the Pacific Coast Region for events throughout the year

Motor on,

Tom

I posted a few photos on the "last spotted" thread. Regarding the question about 002 for sale on ebay. There were no stipulations for the purchase. Also, Tom, thanks for the heads up on the Sonoma event. I am in Norcal so might try to get there!

I posted a few photos on the "last spotted" thread. Regarding the question about 002 for sale on ebay. There were no stipulations for the purchase. Also, Tom, thanks for the heads up on the Sonoma event. I am in Norcal so might try to get there!

Theres no entry fee if you just want to swing by to spectate and see what we are up to.

Would love to see your GTH

After a long time I will have again a post – this time on the 2016 GT-H.

As the Ebay offer publishes a lot of informations about the new 2016 GT-H executive version and also jnhrvy posted the first time (also a warm welcome from my side) I feel free and save to also welcome the third Shelby GT-H in my collection. After the 2006 Coupe (#98) and the 2007 vert (#487, manual, only supercharged car of all 1.000 GT-H´s) I will fly in a few weeks to Las Vegas and pick-up one of the 2016 executives GT-H to then make a cool road trip through the wild, wild west of the USA till Florida to then ship her to her new home Vienna, Austria, Europe (but before she will meet Elvis – for sure J).

I have heard already a lot about design, sound and especially performance. As the 2007 vert has a supercharger but only 460hp I look forward to a new level of fun. And surely she will like her new home next to the other two GT-H´s and my 50th birthday present – a 1966 Mustang in Hertz design build especially for the Carrera Panamericana 2014 with pure race technology. The only sad thing is that still I do not have an original `66 GT 350-H or even just sit in one. But some more birthdays are yet to come …

So jnhrvy I loved your “my plans are to love this beauty and drive it”. This is the very best you can do. I enjoy mine since ten years now (I should celebrate this round anniversary!) and will continue to do so.

Best regards

post-19110-0-08418500-1467050459_thumb.jpg

Edited by 485hp

After a long time I will have again a post – this time on the 2016 GT-H.

As the Ebay offer publishes a lot of informations about the new 2016 GT-H executive version and also jnhrvy posted the first time (also a warm welcome from my side) I feel free and save to also welcome the third Shelby GT-H in my collection. After the 2006 Coupe (#98) and the 2007 vert (#487, manual, only supercharged car of all 1.000 GT-H´s) I will fly in a few weeks to Las Vegas and pick-up one of the 2016 executives GT-H to then make a cool road trip through the wild, wild west of the USA till Florida to then ship her to her new home Vienna, Austria, Europe (but before she will meet Elvis – for sure J).

I have heard already a lot about design, sound and especially performance. As the 2007 vert has a supercharger but only 460hp I look forward to a new level of fun. And surely she will like her new home next to the other two GT-H´s and my 50th birthday present – a 1966 Mustang in Hertz design build especially for the Carrera Panamericana 2014 with pure race technology. The only sad thing is that still I do not have an original `66 GT 350-H or even just sit in one. But some more birthdays are yet to come …

So jnhrvy I loved your “my plans are to love this beauty and drive it”. This is the very best you can do. I enjoy mine since ten years now (I should celebrate this round anniversary!) and will continue to do so.

Best regards

Did you buy the one from Florida that was on ebay or did you get one elsewhere?

QSS

485 hp trying to understand you comment. 487 manual only sc car out of 1000 GT-H cars. Was the 2007 # 487 the only GT-h with an sc, is that what you are saying? If so does this mean the car was built with the sc at the time it was converted to a GT- h by Shelby? Thanks for clarification. By the way nice stable

Edited by H0050

485 hp trying to understand you comment. 487 manual only sc car out of 1000 GT-H cars. Was the 2007 # 487 the only GT-h with an sc, is that what you are saying? If so does this mean the car was built with the sc at the time it was converted to a GT- h by Shelby? Thanks for clarification. By the way nice stable

The Shelby GT-H convertible #07H0487 was a very special order and accepted by Hertz and Shelby especially for Austria. The changes to a “normal” GT-H manual were:

Engine: V8 Paxton Supercharger

Brakes: Shelby GT-Plus Brake System

Tires/Wheels: Black Shelby Razors 20X9 with Good Year Eagle GT HP Ultra Plus 255/35ZR20

Interieur: Center Gauge Cluster

I know that there are some converted cars with manuals and/or supercharger but to my knowledge this is the only original supercharged GT-H in 2006/07 that was build and delivered as a new GT-H out of 1.000 cars.

I still have all paperwork and mails – and of course the car. Even in Europe there are some Shelby fans ! :) :):)

I hope this clears your question.

Best regards

Edited by 485hp

The Shelby GT-H convertible #07H0487 was a very special order and accepted by Hertz and Shelby especially for Austria. The changes to a “normal” GT-H manual were:

Engine: V8 Paxton Supercharger

Brakes: Shelby GT-Plus Brake System

Tires/Wheels: Black Shelby Razors 20X9 with Good Year Eagle GT HP Ultra Plus 255/35ZR20

Interieur: Center Gauge Cluster

I know that there are some converted cars with manuals and/or supercharger but to my knowledge this is the only original supercharged GT-H in 2006/07 that was build and delivered as a new GT-H out of 1.000 cars.

I still have all paperwork and mails – and of course the car. Even in Europe there are some Shelby fans ! :) :):)

I hope this clears your question.

Best regards

Thanks. Very special indeed.

I'm pretty sure 485 hp sent it to SAI after he got the car and added the super charger. I believe there's a thread somewhere that details this.

QSS

That is what I was thinking. Then it would not be the only SC car out of the 1000 as there are a few that were sent back to SAI such as my 06 with the Paxton. However, he stated it was built that way prior to delivery with documentation which would make it a very special car.

Sorry to write again but the car was ordered as a new GT-H with this specific specifications. It was delivered then as a new supercharged GT-H to Hertz Austria (but never rented, just on display at shows for marketing).

The 2016 GT-H exec (I guess it is 16H0013) I will pick-up in Vegas will also go to Austria. But this time it is not the only factory new supercharged but one of 16. And this time it will be driven a view miles in the States before shiped. Looking very much Forward to visit Shelby and have a great road trip :shift::shift::):):):camera::camera:

Edited by 485hp

I'm guessing that the typical cost for one of these "Shelby GTs" from Shelby if provided with a new Mustang GT would be around $36,000. Add that to the cost of the new car and you will have to determine for yourself how much the exclusivity is worth to have a rare GT-H. I rather think it sucks that a few of these execs have no interest in these cars other than to flip a quick buck. I'm happy for the others who actually intend to use, show and keep these cars for a while. This is a great opportunity.

These kind of claims would require official and original documentation to show that this was a private order added to a corporate rent fleet sale. It is not unheard of, but without original factory paperwork, it is just a story.

These kind of claims would require official and original documentation to show that this was a private order added to a corporate rent fleet sale. It is not unheard of, but without original factory paperwork, it is just a story.

I hear what your saying and agree if I was purchasing the car or any other to verify all claims associated with it. Heck, I kept all emails from SAI when I did my car. Due diligence that includes a reach out to SAI.