TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 mustang GRABBER BLUE

JMargraves

They don't say and won't say and i hope not or at least skip a year because if Ford does bring back the GT500 in 2018 then SAI may have something to compete with it

• 5 weeks later...

The Terlingua is offered on the 15,16, and 17. I have a customer sending in a 17 Grabber Blue Convertible already.

Who said its offered on the 2017? I was told all 50 already Sold Out???

That new Lightning Blue looks damn good closest I seen to the original Guardsman Blue. Even though my Red one looks bad ass if this Lightning Blue was available I may have chosen it instead

Well, if body and power train hasn't changed, which it hasn't, I suspect the Terlingua to continue until it sells out. It has not sold out yet, but the press and reviews it has received is getting it a lot of respect and desirability.

Well, if body and power train hasn't changed, which it hasn't, I suspect the Terlingua to continue until it sells out. It has not sold out yet, but the press and reviews it has received is getting it a lot of respect and desirability.

Then someone at SAI needs to get his facts in order before telling customers certain things as I was told these were all Sold Out quite awhile ago. For us current owners I'd rather not see it drag on until they sell all 50. If not Sold by May 2017 when Ford usually stops building the current model then end it there. SAI didn't build 350 2011 GT350's so after a point close it, unless someone brings a 2015 or 2016 GT to them that is different

I woild be more concerned with a change in the mustang substantial enough to make it much more desireable than ours- like if Ford had gone to the 3.7 in 2009. But having Terlinguas range from 2005-2009 didnt impact that at all. (In fact, owning a 2005-06 meant you could have yellow)

I do understand with Ford offering these short burst color builds, ot makes it hard figure out what the right thing to do is. I rarely buy first year anymore because Ford improves them so much now year to year- Ive learned my lesson with my last Raptor and GT500 purchases.