TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Decal question/suggestion

​I don't know if anyone makes these I have never seen any and or if not then its a suggestion for the Shelby Parts Store to make these and sell them as I know people would buy them for their Daily Drivers or Tow Rigs or Car Trailers or the Man Cave and even our Garage

​We have all seen the sports teams magnets on the outside of cars like I got Steelers helmet magnets and a football one and a Terrible Towel magnet all in different sizes and I am looking for either Static Cling or even better the Magnetic version of different SHELBY emblems. I used to have the CS emblem in a decal on my E350 Van back window but the weather and car washings finally killed it and the Magnets almost last forever. The Static Cling ones are ok but they only last so long

​In the Magnetic version can make the... CS, SHELBY, GT350, GT500, SHELBY GT, SUPER SNAKE, GT350H, Shelby's Cowboy Hat, TERLINGUA, SHELBY RAPTOR, and whatever else you can think of...

​Shelby Parts offer these so I don't waste more money on a sticker that doesn't last

​If people would buy these car/truck size Shelby Magnets then reply with a... Yes I would buy

Van Magnet 2.bmp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Order the Decals you want and make your own with this...............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Width-x-8-Ft-Roll-30-Mil-Blank-Magnetic-Sign-Sheet-New-Material-Cars-Ok-/171765599638?hash=item27fe070d96:g:yzoAAOxyzi9Sf83o

OR, go here and send him high resolution photos of the Decals and have them printed on these so you have double of each and just cut them out when they arrive. You should be able to fit 6 to 10 images on one, maybe more depending on size, then two are printed so you have double of each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361369585301?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by tesgt350

• 2 months later...

I make these with the Shelby Bash each year cause I see everyone trying to squeegee them on before the Poker run and I buy some 2×4 sheets of white Magnetic and they stay on well and when I get home they go up on the 12 foot garage door roll up, but now I am running out of room for 2017 banners!!

I make these with the Shelby Bash each year cause I see everyone trying to squeegee them on before the Poker run and I buy some 2×4 sheets of white Magnetic and they stay on well and when I get home they go up on the 12 foot garage door roll up, but now I am running out of room for 2017 banners!!