TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ponies at the Point and the Team Shelby East Coast Grand Nationals wrap-up and thanks

sportscars

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who attended the Ponies at the Point track day and or the Team Shelby East Coast Grand Nationals! I for one had a FANTASTIC time and it was great to meet some new people as well as reconnect with some old friends.

If you have ideas or suggestions regarding future events, please post them here in this thread.

Thanks again!!! :happy feet: :rockon::banvictory:

Please do post your comments and suggestions here, but it you attended the "Team Shelby East Coast Grand Nationals" portion of the event, you will also be receiving a event survey via e-mail, asking you specific questions about this event, as well as what you would like to see in the future.

If you did not provide an e-mail when you resisted for the event, or if you did not attend but would like to offer your suggestions for future events, please PM me your contact info, and I'll make sure you are copied on the survey distribution.

Bill / Z-man