TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Flyer

I bet that's why they backed-off to fiberglass ...maybe 450 or so, plus painting, etc... should be half the price, I'd guess.

That would be nice seeing as I already told the wife the hood was $1800. So what else should I get for my budgeted 1K

hahaha.

I found this on another website (link provided by 2006GT500, thanks). I believe this is the flyer under the wiper blade while the SS was in Tulsa.

post-8710-1182790521_thumb.jpg

post-8710-1182790561_thumb.jpg

So that is the official pricing?

I guess I am surprised at how we got it!

So that is the official pricing?

I guess I am surprised at how we got it!

I don't know if it's official or not. I would think it is. I recall seeing a photo of the SS in Tulsa with a flyer under the wiper blade. I think this is the flyer.

Maybe someone that was in Tulsa can confirm. Sharon?

Since this the flyer was at Tulsa, I would think this is the price ($1800) for the fiberglass hood.

Jim

I think $27,995 is the 'official' price as of about 3 1/2 weeks ago... at least that's what I'd heard quited to folks high on the 'list' as of end of the first week in June or thereabouts.

I thought Grabber was refering to the price of the fiberglass hood, not the SS package. You're right on the package price, it's been know for a while now.

Jim

I thought Grabber was refering to the price of the fiberglass hood, not the SS package. You're right on the package price, it's been know for a while now.

Jim

Ooops :doh: missed that... my bad ;-)

Actually the hood price would seem to have to be wrong now -- not carbon fiber ...which the card says it is. I suspect it won't affect the package price tho.

Archived